Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

@D'Artagnan

i have to admit i didnt agree when you were trying to be positive about c1872 as i reckoned it was always a vanity project for a certain person/people but i could never find fault with you for the time and effort and care that go into your blogs about the worlds most successful club.  thanks for all the graft

19 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

What's the process for replacing board members outwith end of tenure rtheirfsignationsit 

Could be the 4 are IN limbo and cant do anything other call an EGM due to not being able to hold mis a usual quorate number

etings due to not being quorate, IT all depends on what their constitution states. It looks a mess either way. The 4 are sitting ducks IF their constitution states they need 5 to hold a Board meeting which IN ITs self will cause them problems even to call an EGM,7 was never a good number to start with 9 or even 12 with the Chairman having the swing vote of any 6-6 draw on a vote, having 12 you can still function losing 3 as 5 IS a usual quorate number which would have been more benificial to a new set up.

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

its unbelievable how one man can put himself first consistently to the detriment of the club and its fanbase by creating such a divide between individuals either on a small or grand scale

we, as a fanbase, will never unite in one whole movement to facilitate change at any level in our club while people like this director in question continue to peddle their own agendas without consideration for the grand scheme of things

And yet still be deified.

whodathunk envelopes would turn out to be a wrong-un eh.

More importantly though thanks to D'art for being a stand up guy. Never in any doubt.

Has Houston said anything about this yet?

If he really cared or had any integrity, he'd realise that he was tainted in the eyes of a large number of Rangers fans and step aside from anything to do with Rangers.

This kind of shit makes my heart sink every time I see it. I like the principle of a supporters group and of it allowing additional generation of funds for the club.