Dave6611

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, PRW. said:

Him and Holt worked very well today.

Holt was buzzing about pressing and nipping at cunts ankles while Toral dictated the play from deep, a good balanced partnership

Very impressed by Toral today, could always see he had the ability but he now seems to be getting used to the intensity of Scottish football, reads the game well and can actually pass the ball.  Only one game but hopefully he can build on this for the rest of the season.  

His passing today was decent. Starting to control games a little more and is getting used to the intensity of the game here instead of the stroll he was used to in Spain. 

He still has a bit to go as his performance at Inverness was one of the worst I've seen from such a highly rated player

Was Advocaat-esque the way we were set up today for much of the time. Two mids (one sitting one more mobile), right of that a midfielder sitting pretty narrow, left of it a wider winger. Two attacking fullbacks and a couple of forwards with one tending to sit a bit deeper. 

I like that setup. It's what I'd do if it was up to me.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

He was overall very good today I thought, Suits the holding midfield role 

Fuck... thought you would be shagging Kiernan by now , not posting... based on ur previous comments

?

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

Finding his feet and fitness, he looks a player, the delivery for Hills goal was Charlie Adam ish,

Thought he looked good in the game in Germany until he ran out of puff, then struggled with where he was positioned until today then bossed it and looks a total player. 

He was fucking minging til now but we won 4-0 so let's be taigs and say that he's magic.

Perspective. One fucking result. Jesus fucking christ. 

I'm as hopeful as anyone that we have pulled a blinder and appointed a coach who knows how to get the best out of players. Amazing start... but we should have been arsepumping fucking Hamilton on day one. 

Never in a fucking million years my choice of manager but I'll be the first to hold my hands up and simultaneously celebrate if and when we smash the scum. 

Cunts making posters and new songs are IMO a fucking embarrassment

4 minutes ago, KWBear said:

He was fucking minging til now but we won 4-0 so let's be taigs and say that he's magic.

Perspective. One fucking result. Jesus fucking christ. 

I'm as hopeful as anyone that we have pulled a blinder and appointed a coach who knows how to get the best out of players. Amazing start... but we should have been arsepumping fucking Hamilton on day one. 

Never in a fucking million years my choice of manager but I'll be the first to hold my hands up and simultaneously celebrate if and when we smash the scum. 

Cunts making posters and new songs are IMO a fucking embarrassment

Want to see embarrassment, check the mirror.

Anyhow back on topic, how do you think Toral played?

Guest Lloyd72
26 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Fuck... thought you would be shagging Kiernan by now , not posting... based on ur previous comments

?

Kiernan hasn't conceded a goal since Caixinha came in he's turned a corner defo :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Want to see embarrassment, check the mirror.

Anyhow back on topic, how do you think Toral played?

You're right, we are now amazing 

Fuck up

Good start. Let's not forget that a year ago cunts had Warburton bread packets wrapped around their heads

After 5 years of fucking shite forgive me for being somewhat reserved before spanking it over a player having a good game 

Christ almighty

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

You're right, we are now amazing 

Fuck up

Good start. Let's not forget that a year ago cunts had Warburton bread packets wrapped around their heads

After 5 years of fucking shite forgive me for being somewhat reserved before spanking it over a player having a good game 

Christ almighty

This thread was about Toral, you appear to be derailing it and once again embarrassing yourself, best not to drink on an empty head.  

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

This thread was about Toral, you appear to be derailing it and once again embarrassing yourself, best not to drink on an empty head.  

My post was about toral, cunt. Do you need me to resurrect the toral thread from a few weeks ago when he was seemingly the worst cunt on earth?

We played well today. The only thing I'm raging about is having us on for a 3-0 on my coupon and being done out of a few quid. 

Now fucking pipe down ya lippy wank

Just now, KWBear said:

My post was about toral, cunt. Do you need me to resurrect the toral thread from a few weeks ago when he was seemingly the worst cunt on earth?

We played well today. The only thing I'm raging about is having us on for a 3-0 on my coupon and being done out of a few quid. 

Now fucking pipe down ya lippy wank

I believe your language sums up adequately your level of intellect, as you do succinctly say embarrassing.