Jon Toral

Dave6611

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

On the ball and offensively he looks very good. It's when we dont have the ball that concerns me. We need a Stuart McCall type in our midfield, maybe even a 'fergie' beside him. Dont grow on trees of course. 

You don't seem to have had that birds and the bees talk with mummy or Daddy it will become clearer after that where everyone, not just players come from.

4 hours ago, writingranger said:

Good player who needs a good coach and a system he understands. He will do a good job for us in the games where we're not outgunned, which is most of them.

Technically very good, also good reader of the game and has goals in him.  Getting match fit now which he definitely wasn't.  I'd play him in the semi-final.

58 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Technically very good, also good reader of the game and has goals in him.  Getting match fit now which he definitely wasn't.  I'd play him in the semi-final.

He can certainly pick a pass and seems comfortable in the 4-2-3-1 formation paired with Holt. Both of them will start to add goals soon and we'll all benefit. Hopefully Arsenal won't want him back this year and we get him for another year with a pre-season.

On 19/03/2017 at 0:29 AM, siddiqi_drinker said:

Want to see embarrassment, check the mirror.

Anyhow back on topic, how do you think Toral played?

On 19/03/2017 at 0:43 AM, siddiqi_drinker said:

This thread was about Toral, you appear to be derailing it and once again embarrassing yourself, best not to drink on an empty head.  

On 19/03/2017 at 0:49 AM, siddiqi_drinker said:

I believe your language sums up adequately your level of intellect, as you do succinctly say embarrassing. 

On 19/03/2017 at 0:55 AM, siddiqi_drinker said:

:mutley: good night petal

:thumbsup:

Class mate .... just class ..... :isay:

:UK: