strict regime under pedro

KingKirk

7 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

https://twitter.com/bbcsportscot/status/843529739793027075

Loved his reaction to the first goal in Saturday. 

Noticed on the comments someone said that Forrester and Garner didn't seem to excited by the goal (especially Forrester)! I played it again and seen what they meant! WTF is that about?

7 hours ago, billscott said:

it was a shame the junior qt finals were on sat  they should have moved them to this week  i would have went to one of them but i was at ibrox  the week before i was at maryhill v linlithgow rose  unfortunately my fancied team for the cup was rob roy but they were beaten 2 nil on sat at bonnyrigg

The Roy are my local team, and yes sadly went out on Saturday to The Rose. I thought they had a really good chance this year aswell, but hopefully they can win the Premier League, which would be a huge achievement. Need to get their new ground sorted soon though, it's been dragging on like a soap opera.

4 hours ago, jintybear said:

Noticed on the comments someone said that Forrester and Garner didn't seem to excited by the goal (especially Forrester)! I played it again and seen what they meant! WTF is that about?

The camera wasn't on them when the goal went in, when it panned round to them Garner was smiling and nodding while Forrester was saying something to him. Footballers are well known for being sulky bastards, and quite often don't enjoy a game unless they're involved, which is fair enough I think. It's not like they looked beelin' we scored is it? 

9 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

The camera wasn't on them when the goal went in, when it panned round to them Garner was smiling and nodding while Forrester was saying something to him. Footballers are well known for being sulky bastards, and quite often don't enjoy a game unless they're involved, which is fair enough I think. It's not like they looked beelin' we scored is it? 

I suppose. Sometimes it's hard to remember that most of our players aren't actual Rangers fans! 

15 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The Roy are my local team, and yes sadly went out on Saturday to The Rose. I thought they had a really good chance this year aswell, but hopefully they can win the Premier League, which would be a huge achievement. Need to get their new ground sorted soon though, it's been dragging on like a soap opera.

i live in falkirk but have watched rob roy a couple of times at cumbernauld  i also went to penicuik for the previous round when they won 4 3  what a cracking game that was  as i said i was at ibrox on sat  but if not i would have went to linlithgow or bonnyrigg   i am just a football fan not really attached to any junior team but i like watching the cup games in the latter stages

suppose for me now linlithgow rose are the local team left

On 21/03/2017 at 9:19 AM, The Ibrox Derry said:

Kirkintilloch man myself although been living in Australia for years. Seen a few good games at Adamslie

6 hours ago, tyabb bear said:

Kirkintilloch man myself although been living in Australia for years. Seen a few good games at Adamslie

The old ground is in a terrible state now sadly, bought by housebuilders but still no progress and the old ground is just lying there falling apart. Ground sharing with Cumbernauld at guys meadow, the new ground for Rob Roy has turned into a saga, and very badly managed by all concern.

On Mon Mar 20 2017 at 6:05 PM, Colza172 said:

What I really like about Pedro is in an interview he said "Set plays win about 40% of games" looking forward to better corners and free kicks. Clint Hill scored from a free kick whipped into the box by Toral at the weekend - none of this quick free kick or quick corners pish!!

This tiki taki shite just dosent wash. Quick breaks and early deliveries into the box are the way forward. I could take a sunday morning dump after a night on the razzle and finish up quicker than warburton could get us over the halfway line on a counter attack.