Pedro wants Simply The Best back

rfc_watp

Here's the link to the story.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/742660/rangers-boss-pedro-caixinha-disappointed-at-not-hearing-simply-the-best-before-kick-off/amp/

Get it done Rangers, we need our full anthem back to get our stadium rocking again. 

“This is our home, but I want it to be more than that. We want to play with an extra player, with 50,000 extra players.

“When we have that we will play with more pace, tackle harder, win more second balls. It’s our home, our fortress.

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Penny Arcade should be kicked to fuck 

No one even sings it anymore, I'd love simply the best to be back in full tbh

I like it when the players come out, the intro part before simply the best gets you right into it because you know the players are about to emerge, but I'd modernise it a bit, stick a louder bass drum on the quarter notes and have that intro on for longer before the simply the best bit.

Unpopular idea most likely but I'd save Simply the Best for right after the final whistle if we win and then have Penny Arcade play if we get a draw or lose so we could still keep it involved.

Would like a new song or two to be written that we could play when walking out the tunnel.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I like it when the players come out, the intro part before simply the best gets you right into it because you know the players are about to emerge, but I'd modernise it a bit, stick a louder bass drum on the quarter notes and have that intro on for longer before the simply the best bit.

Nae bother Calvin Harris 

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Penny Arcade should be kicked to fuck 

Once Ped the Ted hears our full version of Simply the best he'll not be quite so keen on it,I'm sure our new Scottish coach will put him right. With regards to penny arcade its definitely overplayed but at it's best on 2012 v tims it was special.