Can anyone get this?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Gave up and googled it. 

These guys came to same conclusion as me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/football/comments/60dzle/english_football_conundrum_who_am_i/

Yeh there's a lot of nearlys but just one thing that goes against them, kinda gave up last night after going through so many names 

52 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Gave up and googled it. 

These guys came to same conclusion as me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/football/comments/60dzle/english_football_conundrum_who_am_i/

Think I might have it, Marcel Desailly, Took a bit of working out but won World Cup with France and champions league with Milan and Marseille and think he might have been at Chelsea when Mourinho first arrived, Scrub that, Desailly left Chelsea as Mourinho arrived but now think it might have been Claude Makelele as he was still there and later went to Real Madrid, If it's no him I'm giving up, Done my head in all day?

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think I might have it, Marcel Desailly, Took a bit of working out but won World Cup with France and champions league with Milan and Marseille and think he might have been at Chelsea when Mourinho first arrived

Not sure he actually played under Jose at Chelsea? Plus playing with Kaka/Robinho?

15 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think I might have it, Marcel Desailly, Took a bit of working out but won World Cup with France and champions league with Milan and Marseille and think he might have been at Chelsea when Mourinho first arrived, Scrub that, Desailly left Chelsea as Mourinho arrived but now think it might have been Claude Makelele as he was still there and later went to Real Madrid, If it's no him I'm giving up, Done my head in all day?

Wikipedia suggests he only won leagues with Inter Milan.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Changed it to Claude Makelel, He was there when Jose arrived at Chelsea and think he might have played with kaka and Robinho at madrid

Makelele was a World Cup runner up.