Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waggy1872

Can anyone get this?

137 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Mourinho never managed him 

He's played at one of those soccer aid things. Don't know if it was the one Jose done tho

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's played at one of those soccer aid things. Don't know if it was the one Jose done tho

Aww aye forgot about them after I said one earlier lol 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Mourinho even manage in Soccer Aid? Did he not withdraw after getting the Man U job? Not unless he's been asked more than once!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Did Mourinho even manage in Soccer Aid? Did he not withdraw after getting the Man U job? Not unless he's been asked more than once!

2014 with big Sam 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Gattuso?

He was with the A.C Milan. Jose was manager of Internazionale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, tannerall said:

He was with the A.C Milan. Jose was manager of Internazionale.

I know was thinking that Jose had managed him in a charity game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was surprised when I found out the answer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Was surprised when I found out the answer. 

You tease 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You tease 

When you find out who it is you immediately think "when did he win the Champions League?", then you remember who he spent a season with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

When you find out who it is you immediately think "when did he win the Champions League?", then you remember who he spent a season with.

Who? i'm honestly struggling like fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infact don't think Torres has won the league in 2 countries. Fuck sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Fernando Torres?

Never even won a league title!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who? i'm honestly struggling like fuck.

Rivaldo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Rivaldo.

See, I though him last night, never been managed by Mourinho, well he was assistant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Never even won a league title!

Premier League and.......Europa League :pipe:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fat Ronaldo? I'm sure Mourinho was asst manager or coach or something at Barca when he first arrived.  Does that count? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Fat Ronaldo? I'm sure Mourinho was asst manager or coach or something at Barca when he first arrived.  Does that count? 

I'm sure his stat is he's never won the CL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0