Can anyone get this?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy at work has suggested Maicon as he won Club World Cup in 2010, but if that's the case the question is a load of pish. For me, cannae get away wi saying won the World Cup in reference to Club World Cup.

FFS, can just picture Maicon, Ronaldo, Rivaldo etc. all reminiscing on their careers. Ronaldo talking about winning the world cup in 2002 and Maicon pipes up, aye I mind when I won the world cup anaw when we humped TP Mazembe 3-0 in 2010!

Just now, Marky. said:

No premier league.

Sites like Transfermarket actually have him down as winner of the Premier League even though he was on loan.. I know you have to play a certain amount of matches in order to get a medal and that it doesnt really count if you are on loan, but might this be why its so hard?

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Sites like Transfermarket actually have him down as winner of the Premier League even though he was on loan.. I know you have to play a certain amount of matches in order to get a medal and that it doesnt really count if you are on loan, but might this be why its so hard?

Genuinely just think it's a pisstake of a riddle to be honest.

2 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

It's a fuckin tough annoying one. Thought it might of been makalele but a boy from work tells me he wasn't in France 98 squad. I'm truly stumped!

Never played with Kaka or Robinho

7 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Deco

Never won world cup.