Can anyone get this?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Never played with Kaka or Robinho or won league in Spain.

He was at Milan on loan at same time as robinho and Kaka were there was he not? He won 2nd league in Spain with Atletico. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Would have played with Ramos with Spain

Aye, never thought of that, I stand by my assertion that I'm a mongo.  

:unsure:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

He was at Milan on loan at same time as robinho and Kaka were there was he not? He won 2nd league in Spain with Atletico. 

Aye, never thought of that, I stand by my assertion that I'm a mongo.  

:unsure:

Fuck, forgot about his loan there.

Don't think he did mate? Might be wrong though.

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Doesn't say at which level they were managed by the special one :) 

And doesn't say what level they were when they won the two league titles, which means they could be two players who played under Jose, but then went on to manage teams themselves.

But then I thought that's beginning to get too complicated and would probably entail me having to write an overlong post stating my reasoning and justification and allowing for all sorts of interpertations of the original statement and thought simply.....fuck it, I'll just admit defeat, especially as I believe it would take a million football fans typing on a million typewriters at random to find a correct answer which the instigator of the question would not even be aware of. :happy:

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Haven't read the full thread so not sure if it's already been said but I'm pretty sure this has been doing the rounds for a while and it was a hoax question someone made up to wind up his mate.

He shared it online looking for the answer and it went viral.

How the fuck could you make that question up though, given there are so many people that are close to fitting the criteria...seems like it would take a fair bit of researching to come up with such specific criteria while ensuring nobody actually fits it???

1 hour ago, nelsonRFC82 said:

How the fuck could you make that question up though, given there are so many people that are close to fitting the criteria...seems like it would take a fair bit of researching to come up with such specific criteria while ensuring nobody actually fits it???

I know, wow, right...? There are some clever people out there.

Evidently not on here though.

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:51 PM, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Haven't read the full thread so not sure if it's already been said but I'm pretty sure this has been doing the rounds for a while and it was a hoax question someone made up to wind up his mate.

He shared it online looking for the answer and it went viral.

The mate must have been Statto to come up with a puzzler like that.

7 minutes ago, miracle said:

The mate must have been Statto to come up with a puzzler like that.

Can't remember the full story mate but I'm sure it was something like the boy they were winding up was getting the answers to everything so they came up with this one just to fuck with him basically.

If it's the same question, it ended up getting shared on Twitter and all sorts by celebs and ex pros who had been sucked in by it as well.