It's only a game

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when we score an important goal and celebrate it doesn't matter who the fuck is beside you. your best friend or a total stranger..you fucking celebrate with them. when we scored against them at ibrox there was a guy beside me i had never met before and we were both jumping about like idiots. i can still see where i got a big scratch on my leg from hitting off the chairs. no the first it's happened. i mind when we secured promotion back to the premiership everyone was crying and hugging each other/shaking hands. you celebrate with your fellow fans. it brings people together. that's what i see in that picture.

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Imagine celebrating a draw...

They were celebrating the Goal! I suppose you just sat in your seat at home and sipped your cup of tea and said well done lads - or possible you thought 'about  time' and went into the huff at full time. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

They were celebrating the Goal! I suppose you just sat in your seat at home and sipped your cup of tea and said well done lads - or possible you thought 'about  time' and went into the huff at full time. 

Stop watching when Armstrong scored.

I often get asked "Willis why do you care so much about a football team"

I ask them "how many times in your life have you been filled with such complete joy that you jumped in the air and shouted 'yeees!' At the top of your lungs and started hugging whoever was standing beside you? Most folk only experience that a couple times in their life whereas get that feeling on a weekly basis"

Folk get their degrees they've worked years for,  marry their dream girl, get their dream job etc etc etc they still don't have the same feeling as when Rangers score, most other folk would only feel the same way after winning a lot of money or something but to us its the best feeling in the world and those who don't understand why it means so much to us never will