It's only a game

4 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Mind when Cousin scored v Werder Bremen the guy behind me accidentally cracked me a belter. Wasn't caring and celebrated with him.

I did that when we scored against St Johnstone (3-2) few weeks ago haha, thumped a guy by mistake

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Willis said:

I often get asked "Willis why do you care so much about a football team"

I ask them "how many times in your life have you been filled with such complete joy that you jumped in the air and shouted 'yeees!' At the top of your lungs and started hugging whoever was standing beside you? Most folk only experience that a couple times in their life whereas get that feeling on a weekly basis"

Folk get their degrees they've worked years for,  marry their dream girl, get their dream job etc etc etc they still don't have the same feeling as when Rangers score, most other folk would only feel the same way after winning a lot of money or something but to us its the best feeling in the world and those who don't understand why it means so much to us never will

You just described me.

Everything pales into insignificance when compared to the ball hitting the back of the net for Rangers.

Edu goal vs tarriers. A steward was unaware that whilst trying to shut the gate to stop loads of fans piling out onto the pitch with the players nearby, my foot/ankle was jammed and proceeded to slam the gate as hard as possible thus fuckin up my ankle.

trying to tell a steward your in pain because he's jamming your foot whilst completely overcome with joy is difficult. And completely forgot all about it till I was limping back to the bus. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

That one you've circled is an older boy that gets on our bus, 60 odd years of age going ballistic. Love it.

All you young pups don't have the monopoly when it comes to exuberance you know!

Signed

Yours,  Auld Git Loyal!!!!!!   :dance:

Slightly off topic but, just lately I have been looking at clips of a certain song on Youtube. There is one ( from Hampden? ) that starts with" the bouncey" then goes into the Famous song. What I love is a guy in red, who must be my age (ish), giving it loads of passion. I can just imagine him being in the 1988 clip in the hordes of Gers fans.

I am in Tenerife and couldn't find the Bluebell Bar so ended up watching it on my phone on a dodgy site. The mrs said when we scored she could hear me shouting and considering the room is 6 floors up on the opposite side of the building it just shows you that even when you are not there you can still make yourself heard. I must be honest the next day I was pissing myself laughing thinking it is bad enough shouting & screaming at the telly far less a phone.

3 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

I didn't say we were polite to her, not always anyway.

Her dumbest thing to say was that a draw between Rangers and the mhanky mhob was good because there'd be no trouble.

How little she knew.

:lol:

Draws against the scum always cause more trouble .... as the arguments about the "what ifs" get thrown about all over the shop .... whereas after a win the classic "did ye check the scoreboard, did ye aye" .... is the best one to end all arguments ..... I hate draws in general but the recent one against them was like a win for me .... especially after all the shite flying about in the build up to the game ....  and coming at the death like it did, made it sweeter ...... against them it's never "just a game" ..... it was pure magic .... :lol:

:UK:

6 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

It's everything to most cunts on here myself included.

remember the cunt behind me smacked on the back of the head when edu scored an not a fuck was given .

that reminds me when we beat the tarriers that cunts getting it

:lol:

Go for it mate ..... you know first hand not a fuck will be given ..... :lol:

:UK:

7 hours ago, one55 said:

when we score an important goal and celebrate it doesn't matter who the fuck is beside you. your best friend or a total stranger..you fucking celebrate with them. when we scored against them at ibrox there was a guy beside me i had never met before and we were both jumping about like idiots. i can still see where i got a big scratch on my leg from hitting off the chairs. no the first it's happened. i mind when we secured promotion back to the premiership everyone was crying and hugging each other/shaking hands. you celebrate with your fellow fans. it brings people together. that's what i see in that picture.

Not sure if you are old enough to remember the old days at Hampden, A goal goes in and every cunt grabbing everyone else, dust everywhere and trapped under the roof and you generally ended up about twenty steps down from where you were originally standing.  You'd gie some other fan a hug and it was as if you had been best pals for life.

As for favourite last minute goals, Colin Colin Colin Stein last minute at Easter Rd on Xmas day is one of my personal favs.

9 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

IMG_20170320_090459.png

Not that long ago 2009 . ff to 2017 . Now two banks of security muppets round us at all times

Trying to stop the players doing this and stop us from enjoying the moment with players.

Not reciprocated for scum when they visit Ibrox

10 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Not sure if you are old enough to remember the old days at Hampden, A goal goes in and every cunt grabbing everyone else, dust everywhere and trapped under the roof and you generally ended up about twenty steps down from where you were originally standing.  You'd gie some other fan a hug and it was as if you had been best pals for life.

As for favourite last minute goals, Colin Colin Colin Stein last minute at Easter Rd on Xmas day is one of my personal favs.

Good shout but Lovenkrands all day long 2002 Cup Final

Never seen a stadium empty in under a minute . Did this day .Bedlam then a thing of beauty

Have a photo of the man signed to myself " from the last minute hero "

I asked him to do it few days later "

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Good shout but Lovenkrands all day long 2002 Cup Final

Never seen a stadium empty in under a minute . Did this day .Bedlam then a think of beauty

Have a photo of the man signed to myself " from the last minute hero "

I asked him to do it few days later "

Was only thinking about games I was actually at, watched the Lovenkrands game in a pub in BKK, place was loaded with tarriers which made it all the sweeter.  One mouthy cunt was handing out cigars to celebrate their victory, I had the last laugh.  

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Was only thinking about games I was actually at, watched the Lovenkrands game in a pub in BKK, place was loaded with tarriers which made it all the sweeter.  One mouthy cunt was handing out cigars to celebrate their victory, I had the last laugh.  

It was sweet . One of the best ,if not thee best day ever, being a bear