It's only a game

16 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

Draws against the scum always cause more trouble .... as the arguments about the "what ifs" get thrown about all over the shop .... whereas after a win the classic "did ye check the scoreboard, did ye aye" .... is the best one to end all arguments ..... I hate draws in general but the recent one against them was like a win for me .... especially after all the shite flying about in the build up to the game ....  and coming at the death like it did, made it sweeter ...... against them it's never "just a game" ..... it was pure magic .... :lol:

:UK:

True enough it was a;most as good as a win, especially after that dumpling wankavennie predicting an 8-0 win for the bheasts. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

True enough it was a;most as good as a win, especially after that dumpling wankavennie predicting an 8-0 win for the bheasts. 

He is  just the same as the many "experts" giving their opinion, my wife knows fuck all about football which is just about the same as the talking heads.

On 3/20/2017 at 9:54 AM, rbt1548 said:

That pictures sums up so many things about being a Rangers supporter, especially after all the turmoil and attempts by others to destroy and humiliate us over the past few years!

Loud, proud and never surrendered!

This, all day long.