Chances of securing 2nd?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 days from now it could all be different. That was obviously a massive win for them last night but our position remains the same. Win both games against them starting next week and it's down to 2 points. After them putting 7 on to their goal difference last night it looks like we'll need to beat them on points but if we beat them by a few goals both times we play them it could dramatically turn it round. Every goal we score against them will get added to our tally and taken off theirs so effectively will count double. Obviously no more slip ups against dross is a must and we will probably have to win the last OF game at Ibrox but 2nd is still definitely achievable. Let's see what position we're in the back of 2 next Sunday.

17 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

8 days from now it could all be different. That was obviously a massive win for them last night but our position remains the same. Win both games against them starting next week and it's down to 2 points. After them putting 7 on to their goal difference last night it looks like we'll need to beat them on points but if we beat them by a few goals both times we play them it could dramatically turn it round. Every goal we score against them will get added to our tally and taken off theirs so effectively will count double. Obviously no more slip ups against dross is a must and we will probably have to win the last OF game at Ibrox but 2nd is still definitely achievable. Let's see what position we're in the back of 2 next Sunday.

I love your optimism re goal difference!  Hopefully put a few past well today to start to comeback!

Never fear these sheepshagging fuckwits . Do I think we will overtake them into second ? Perhaps,  . Do I think we will beat them in a one off game absolutely.. If we go up there and take 3 points next week then I will absolutely love it.

IMG_0538.JPG

18 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

I love your optimism re goal difference!  Hopefully put a few past well today to start to comeback!

The deficit is 26 goals but we have a game in hand. Match what they did last night against Motherwell and it's down to 19. Beat them twice 5-0 and we would then have the higher goal difference. Easy. :lol: