Nico

Jasper Blues

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This will split opinion but for me from the little ive seen of pedros style of play I think he'd flourish. Granted he was miles off the pace when he signed but about the time he got injured he was playing some lovely passes and long balls. 

time will tell though hes not young and doesnt have months to fart about building fitness etc. Hope it works out though 

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

If he gets back to his best he'll play. Some players will leave and others will come in. That's about it. I hope Hyndman and Toral stay but it's not in our gift. I suspect Bournemouth will want Toral back if he stays on form.

Arsenal wont be happy if Bournemouth steal Toral. Although they may prefer Hyndman but the beard would give it away.

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

It probably won't be about all tomorrow's parties for Niko here next season, I think much to the disappointment of  @Blue Nosed Babe those pale blue eyes will be heading back to Croatia, a lesser Italian team, or a return to America.

He might get a chance. OP can't even get his name right FS!

58 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Yeah you are obviously well versed in the correct spelling of Rangers players which is to be applauded.

It's just all the other stuff eh?

Like my drinking and whooring? You knew what I was when we got married. I'll fucking kill you you bitch. 

1 minute ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Like my drinking and whooring? You knew what I was when we got married. I'll fucking kill you you bitch. 

No I meant the other spelling stuff.

But I hope you feel better talking about the "other stuff"

33yo with an elevated reputation for mixed performances, limited appearances, big money and a medical history which now includes cruciate ligament damage. Suspect signing to begin with (I mean come on) wage needs freed up, come and get him Mr Warburton. 

53 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

No I meant the other spelling stuff.

But I hope you feel better talking about the "other stuff"

Don't try and sass me. I'll put you through a plate glass window you whore.