• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's absolute fucking gash.

And a *** cunt.

Oi! Leave religion out of this. He was showing some good form before.his injury. He was able to find the smallest of gaps to pass the ball and the tightest of angles. That is a good skill when teams park the bus.

He's too slow, our game is a high pressing, fast tempo, hot potato game, he requires too much time on the ball and will slow our style of play down.

decent talented player but past his best a few years ago, move him on and get another high earner off the wage bill. 

51 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Why? What a waste of a wage. Surely you'd want to see him play and play well?

He's been a waste of a wage since he signed.

Sure I'd be happy to see him play and play well but I don't see it happening. I'd rather he was moved on, although I know that's a very slim possibility.

19 hours ago, Jasper Blues said:

Just wondering if there will be a place for Nico in Pedro's midfield.

Will the style suit him?

Will the fact that Hyndman and Toral are in there to supply the killer passes mean Nico is excess to requirements?

I was thinking that the other day. Pedro seems to like the pressing game i dont think that suits Nico hope im wrong though he was just starting to come on to a game before his injury!

17 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Hard to imagine him making an meaningful contribution in the future. We're needing to make a step up next season. 

Hopefully get him moved on in the summer. 

Pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter. To be honest he has been a dreadful signing so I won't be sad or disappointed to see him go tbh.

On 20/03/2017 at 6:43 PM, saintbob1969 said:

Toral would be smart to look for a deal with a club which can give him some stability and possible success. Hyndman might be convinced to stay because he will be guaranteed first team experience and maybe even Europe. Nico will be back until his next inevitable injury.

Toral has apparently penned a new deal with arsenal.  Next season may be his me or break. Or he could stay on for another year with hyndman. 

That would allow the team to settle slightly ...if Pedro likes them and gives the board to rape us all for.another year to try get a stash of money to stop them for the season after next