Early 70s bits 'n' bobs

BlueRD

37 minutes ago, BlueRD said:

Does anyone remember, or maybe even still have, a wee rubbery keyring (mid to late 60s?) of a Rangers player (meant to be Willie Henderson?) with a ball at his feet? 

I'm sure I do, that hard kind of rubber, and there may have been a Jimmy Johnstone one too for the taigs ?

Edit: I googled both and could not find Wee Wullie, but there's a Jimmy Johnstone one with a ball at his feet that is listed as a picture on Kerryfail Street (so I'm not linking it), So I'm now sure there was a Wilie Henderson one too. 

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 8:57 PM, BlueRD said:

Does anyone remember, or maybe even still have, a wee rubbery keyring (mid to late 60s?) of a Rangers player (meant to be Willie Henderson?) with a ball at his feet? 

Yeah I got / had one , with the old white V neck . 

On 27 March 2017 at 0:36 PM, BlueRD said:

Some more older bits an' bobs.

IMG_20170322_155128.jpg

IMG_20170322_155030.jpg

IMG_20170322_141837.jpg

IMG_20170322_143158.jpg

IMG_20170322_142827.jpg

Oh, that 'Glory, Glory' record!  I played it until the vinyl wore thin.  Some of the songs still run through my head - 'Down the track, the train came a'runnin, Rangers three, Celtic nothing, oh oh oh, oh yes, that's right.  We've got the men they are steady, the Rangers motto is Aye Ready ...'  

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

Oh, that 'Glory, Glory' record!  I played it until the vinyl wore thin.  Some of the songs still run through my head - 'Down the track, the train came a'runnin, Rangers three, Celtic nothing, oh oh oh, oh yes, that's right.  We've got the men they are steady, the Rangers motto is Aye Ready ...'  

Correction - it was the 'Follow Follow' record featuring the Blue Boys of Ibrox.  Wonder what happened to them?

On 27/03/2017 at 0:36 PM, BlueRD said:

Some more older bits an' bobs.

IMG_20170322_155128.jpg

IMG_20170322_155030.jpg

IMG_20170322_141837.jpg

IMG_20170322_143158.jpg

IMG_20170322_142827.jpg

Used to come home from primary school at lunchtime and blast the follow follow LP out. Dont know who i was trying to wind up as its a Rangers stronghold. 

Loved getting the playing for Rangers annual every xmas.

4 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

Is that the one with all the results and attendances for decades?

I had one but lost it years ago in a move

Yeah, every game, team, scorers and crowd size since 2nd world war with brief write up on the major games. The beginning is a potted history of the pre war games.