Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zetland

Get on yer bike....Arran, 25 March 2017

Recommended Posts


Beautiful part of the world.

EDIT - I meant to say that it was an utter shitehole and no-one should ever visit. Ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blueretro said:

I hope the snow's away before Saturday. :nailbiting:

 

supposed to be a decent weekend but you never know wi our weather . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would have taken part but away to Fleetwood for the ricksen game same day.  Good luck to those involved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bluegecko said:

Would have taken part but away to Fleetwood for the ricksen game same day.  Good luck to those involved 

One or two others said the same. I think both events are this weekend because of the international break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blueretro said:

One or two others said the same. I think both events are this weekend because of the international break.

I had already committed to the game before I knew about this, but signed up for the tough mudder in june instead ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:cheerio::cheerio:

Hope you get on well @blueretro & @Lothianbear

Well done on your Fund-raising efforts. Come and visit us on the Wee Joshua pages when you get back from Arran. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/03/2017 at 6:15 PM, Zetland said:

:cheerio::cheerio:

Hope you get on well @blueretro & @Lothianbear

Well done on your Fund-raising efforts. Come and visit us on the Wee Joshua pages when you get back from Arran. :thumbup:

 

Thanks @Zetland, @Lothianbear is already over there. I couldn't risk going early I'd be pished by now. I'm just getting sorted and I'll be leaving about 5:30 a.m to get the 7:00 a.m ferry. 

Still time to donate if anyone is feeling flush. Every little helps. :cheers:

IMG_20170324_150617757.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×