jjbscotty12

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Scotty12,

Do you work at JJB? 

Who is your son and what is his username?

I'm the sheriff around these parts so if you want to last on here it's in your best interests to listen to me and learn as you go along.

Start a thread in the off topic discussion forum telling us stuff about yourself like type of razors you use and what your favourite colour of skinny jeans are.

Welcome to the forum, I'll let you reply then I'll lock this so you can post in the off topic.

Thanks

You can get off to a good start with me by getting that username changed for a start, I'm not having you come on here posting shite that posters get mixed up and think it's me, there's only one Scotty allowed to post shite and that's me, I'm quite sure bombaybadboy will give you a run down of the site rules if you PM him, fucking Scotty indeed. 

27 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You can get off to a good start with me by getting that username changed for a start, I'm not having you come on here posting shite that posters get mixed up and think it's me, there's only one Scotty allowed to post shite and that's me, I'm quite sure bombaybadboy will give you a run down of the site rules if you PM him, fucking Scotty indeed. 

One post and I prefer the new guy already. You change your fuckin user name.