Waghorn wanted by Forest, Leeds, & Sunderland?

Rambo1872

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any player is for sale at the right price. We need to start turning players over and making a profit. We can't afford to hold on to players in the vague hope they're going to turn into world beaters. 

Waghorns had more than enough chances, his shooting just isn't good enough. Get him sold for a profit and get someone better in. 

2 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He's scored the same number of league goals as Miller this season.

He's our top scorer this season by a clear 6 goals.

Although there's no official assists stat anywhere, he must be comfortably the highest in our team.

We'll just forget all of that. Do you use that season ticket of yours?

And what a fucking piss poor total it is for a striker.

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That picture gives me the shites.

He did the same in one of Warburtons last games after scoring a penalty. A fucking penalty. 

Man loves playing for Rangers - wants to show his appreciation for playing for the biggest team he'll ever play for and living our dream - and you want to give him pelters - that's RM for you!

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Man loves playing for Rangers - wants to show his appreciation for playing for the biggest team he'll ever play for and living our dream - and you want to give him pelters - that's RM for you!

Doesn't deserve to be wearing the badge but neither do you to be fair. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Doesn't deserve to be wearing the badge but neither do you to be fair. 

I wish - I know I'm not good enough despite my dreams - you just want to decide who supports us while never being good enough yourself - so would rather mock those who do get the opportunity. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Feeling like one of the troops now? Get yourself in one of the mcguinness threads, it's all happening in there:p:

Hate - sorry hated - no hate him- murdering scumbag of the highest order! Not really RM material tho'

Thankfully the whole debate is fairly moot as the transfer window is 3 - 4 months away, I want to see how players such as Waghorn perform in a system that is not always 4-3-3.  I also want to see fringe players like Dodoo given an opportunity before dumping too many of the squad.  

MW before his departure seemed to have lost the dressing room, it'll be interesting to see how many players decide to join him at Forest. 

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

43 goals in 67 games, approaching the peak of his career and over a year left on his contract.  £5m starting point.

20 scored in the Scottish Championship. 

Huge amount of penalties too. 

He's one of the worst finishers I've ever seen. 

Had the opportunity to talk to the big man earlier in the season and he loves it here.

unless we get good value for money then he should see out his contract.

he showed in the last month or so a bit of fight and had he scored against the tims these threads would look very different