PROGRAMME FAIR

Eck the bear

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Does this mean there'll be taigs in the building too?

No mate, they will have there own building, there not into old football programmes, there more into kids comics, dandy, beano, bunty etc 

10 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Used to be into it when i was younger in the 70s, seemed magical at the time but i suppose so did football itself when that age. Always wanted to go to one of the fairs but the old Glasgow Programme shop at the Kingston Bridge was as fas as i got and mail order. 

That was Steven Jacobs of Glasgow programmes, he still has a pitch at Ibrox, he stopped going to the midden because he was getting a lot of hassle, possibly because he's a four by two.

19 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Does this mean there'll be taigs in the building too?

It will be Taigs selling the rangers programmes mate .

My advice to anyone . Keep your hard earned .If you want to collect anything . Frame your match tickets . You already paid for them .

8 hours ago, Eck the bear said:

That was Steven Jacobs of Glasgow programmes, he still has a pitch at Ibrox, he stopped going to the midden because he was getting a lot of hassle, possibly because he's a four by two.

He isn't a bear . I do acknowledge he has made a fortune buying Rangers programmes, off unsuspecting Rangers fans and sold them on or at our ground for decades for profit . He has put in many hours ,credit there .