K.A.I

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Fraser

But aye cracking to see him doing well, still attends when he can and immediate family make it over a good few times a year.

Sat with his mum at the game a few times and bumped into her mate she travels with in Jamaica last year (who spotted me from my Rangers tattoos (and beer belly)) - what are the odds :lol:

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I dont actually know what is worse, the people on here wanting Scotland to get beat, or myself literally giving no fucks whatsoever due to me just not caring in the slightest about how they do.

International football at this level just bores me to tears.

SNP/Scotland Supporting 'fans' - that's the worst.

Just now, BEE said:

SNP/Scotland Supporting 'fans' - that's the worst.

I would never have a go at someone for supporting Scotland. Its our country as is the UK, so fuck anyone who tries to take it.

Still dont care if they get pumped at football though. Would mean as much as us getting pumped at tiddlywinks to me.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I would never have a go at someone for supporting Scotland. Its our country as is the UK, so fuck anyone who tries to take it.

Still dont care if they get pumped at football though. Would mean as much as us getting pumped at tiddlywinks to me.

The national football team doesn't represent our nation as a whole IMO, been hijacked by a bunch of absolute yahoos and leftists.

Fans who boo'ed Black onto the park and made the banner about Wallace - for the crime of playing for us. Need to dress up like something from a shortbread tin to attend a game.

Any Rangers fan who is willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with they bastards should have a word with themselves.

20 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I dont actually know what is worse, the people on here wanting Scotland to get beat, or myself literally giving no fucks whatsoever due to me just not caring in the slightest about how they do.

International football at this level just bores me to tears.

The third option .. you saying you're not caring but caring enough to moan about people not caring about Scotland like you admit to yourself 

is worse 

clown 

Guest Lloyd72

Apparently he did well when on loan at Whitecaps so not a massive surprise, hope he does well at Falkirk and gets a move to a decent team.

13 minutes ago, BEE said:

The national football team doesn't represent our nation as a whole IMO, been hijacked by a bunch of absolute yahoos and leftists.

Fans who boo'ed Black onto the park and made the banner about Wallace - for the crime of playing for us. Need to dress up like something from a shortbread tin to attend a game.

Any Rangers fan who is willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with they bastards should have a word with themselves.

I've no great interest now, I've pretty much given up on scotland for football but at least the rugby team are worth watching 

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I've no great interest now, I've pretty much given up on scotland for football but at least the rugby team are worth watching 

Can't stand that shite either no matter the team, in the town a day before old firm (think it was England game?) and every pub was packed due to egg chuckers!

I hope Scotland get beat every game they play.  The sooner Strachan is replaced the better.  We also need all those arsehole Scotland players gone: Brown, Naismith, whoever the fuck else.  Celtic players and traitors who can cheer that on?  We need 3 or 4 current Rangers players in there with a manager who is sympathetic to our current situation.

10 minutes ago, BEE said:

Can't stand that shite either no matter the team, in the town a day before old firm (think it was England game?) and every pub was packed due to egg chuckers!

I couldn't even get in my local it was that busy that day. At least it wasn't full of tims!