Well done Frazer Aird

K.A.I

1 hour ago, CoopsLaud said:

Good on the lad

Remember watching him and Barry on the wings at the start in the bottom league.

Both looked like future stars at times

Just wee skinny boys against hardened journeymen.

Happy for him

Yup it was weird for a good bit of that season. Will always remember the day we came out and blew Motherwell away after losing all our players and them being top of the premiership. That sickened most of Scotland because it looked like we were still too good for them :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I dont actually know what is worse, the people on here wanting Scotland to get beat, or myself literally giving no fucks whatsoever due to me just not caring in the slightest about how they do.

International football at this level just bores me to tears.

Always want Scotland to win but you're right , it is boring . The passion you have supporting Rangers , just isn't there when it comes to Scotland . 

Wish they'd go back to restricting them to midweek games and give us our weekends back . 

8 hours ago, BEE said:

The national football team doesn't represent our nation as a whole IMO, been hijacked by a bunch of absolute yahoos and leftists.

Fans who boo'ed Black onto the park and made the banner about Wallace - for the crime of playing for us. Need to dress up like something from a shortbread tin to attend a game.

Any Rangers fan who is willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with they bastards should have a word with themselves.

:lol: Leftists.

The new most overused word on RM. 

I think international football should be scrapped. It is one load of shite and i've only really watched it when it's the summer and a tourney. 

Coupon odds are shite

So many people don't even play for the correct country 

Stops the domestic football from being played

I used to wear an England top because my mums English and brought me up to love everything English but people just thought it was because i was a Rangers fan. 

Took my son to the Scotland V England game and he was shocked at the fans booing GSTQ. When i sang it i had lots of Hamish's looking at me. 

International used to mean something to players but now it's awful. 

Get rid of the pishy thing. 

International football is the devil of foootball.  So fucking boring and uninteresting, every side gets their players of birth or in Scotland's case players eligible through a past clan fight and they then get shoe horned into a system and team that's a whole world away from what they play week in and week out.

yet they're expected to win when they play!!  It's madness. 

Not to mention players from the U.K. are not technically very good or adaptable.  So we take the best of the shite we have and hope to god that they miraculously produce the goods. I include England aswell as it's the foreigners that make your sterlings and lallanas look great at club level. 

Its a fucking joke

Meh. Don't feel like congratulating a Falkirk player who scored against the national team. 

I can understand why the English, Irish boys etc ...on here would though. 

I was going to congratulate our very own "actual" Rangers player and captain Lee Wallace for representing his country- but I can't do that either because he was horrendous last night. 

So I will congratulate myself for another smarmy post. 

:hiboys:

14 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

International football is the devil of foootball.  So fucking boring and uninteresting, every side gets their players of birth or in Scotland's case players eligible through a past clan fight and they then get shoe horned into a system and team that's a whole world away from what they play week in and week out.

yet they're expected to win when they play!!  It's madness. 

Not to mention players from the U.K. are not technically very good or adaptable.  So we take the best of the shite we have and hope to god that they miraculously produce the goods. I include England aswell as it's the foreigners that make your sterlings and lallanas look great at club level. 

Its a fucking joke

We don't even pick the best shite we have. That's what frustrates me about watching Scotland ATM. He would rather pick shite from hivs and them rather than Scottish players in the premier league. Scott airfield is shite but he is premier league shite and won't play because strapon want to fit 5 left backs in the squad to accommodate his mates. I don't even watch it anymore

10 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Tight ends and loose props.:rofl:
Wits all that about?

Fuck knows I may even enjoy it if I took the time to figure out what the fuck is going on :lol:

10 hours ago, MisterC said:

I couldn't even get in my local it was that busy that day. At least it wasn't full of tims! 

I ended up doing a tour of shite pubs in Glasgow (Toby Jug, Goose then Crystal Palace) as only place could get seated!

2 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Is he a regular starter for Falkirk? Any time I have checked he seems to have been on the bench.

Nice to hear he still attends our games. Not many retired players even do that.

See Nicky Clark, Alex Rae and Dave Smith (three different generations :lol:) regularly aswell.

To be honest Scotland dont help themselves.

Having a manager who leaves out English Premiership players like Charlie Adam and sticks  pub league players in front of him. Giving the tim players the night off just because Japan makes up the rules. Having a serial loser like McGhee  in the backroom staff. The list goes on and the Hamish's  are scratching their  see you jimmy wigs wondering where its all going wrong..

3 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Is he a regular starter for Falkirk? Any time I have checked he seems to have been on the bench.

Nice to hear he still attends our games. Not many retired players even do that.

He was getting a start until his Dad passed away. He then missed a couple of games and was on the bench when he came back. He started for them last Saturday and was subbed after 75mins, 4 minutes later Morton scored and it was his replacement that gave the ball away. He seems to be doing quite well there but from what I hear he'll likely get a better offer for next season as it's doubtful they can afford to keep him. 

3 minutes ago, Andy Little's Boots said:

He was getting a start until his Dad passed away. He then missed a couple of games and was on the bench when he came back. He started for them last Saturday and was subbed after 75mins, 4 minutes later Morton scored and it was his replacement that gave the ball away. He seems to be doing quite well there but from what I hear he'll likely get a better offer for next season as it's doubtful they can afford to keep him. 

Thanks mate. I was wondering if he was injured. Hope he does well. 100% effort out of him every game for us and no hiding.

Just now, Young Bob said:

Thanks mate. I was wondering if he was injured. Hope he does well. 100% effort out of him every game for us and no hiding.

I hope he does well too, from what my husband says he's a shining light in their team and he hopes they can keep him. He got a bit of abuse from a couple of Falkirk fans for tweeting good luck to us a few weeks back but the majority of them backed him saying he's never hid that he supports us and not long left us either. It's nice to hear that he still goes to the odd game when he can too.