Pedro meets King face to face for the first time

BallochBear

"The thing is Pedro we can't afford anyone due to Brexit and Westminster controlling us not to mention the HMRC still sniffing about and the SFA giving us fines for stupid shit. Now if you can just continue getting in freebies for 5-8 years then we will be fine. You good with that? Oh and thanks for the meal, I know I invited you but as you can see I don't have my money on me!"

That's the way I see that conversation going.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I've sat at that very table!

Is that the one well away from the entrance where they put dodgy characters who might not be able to pay the bill due to dodgy credit card or lack of cash in pocket  ? 

I'm working with a Mexican guy here in Texas who is a big fan of Caixinha. He was hoping he'd manage his team in Mexico - Le Tigre's, when he was still in Mexico. He was impressed with the way he took over a team near relegation in their 2nd division and won promotion, then won their top league. And all with a poor team and no money. At least that's this guy's view of him.

Makes me more confident in the new manager.

35 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

I'm working with a Mexican guy here in Texas who is a big fan of Caixinha. He was hoping he'd manage his team in Mexico - Le Tigre's, when he was still in Mexico. He was impressed with the way he took over a team near relegation in their 2nd division and won promotion, then won their top league. And all with a poor team and no money. At least that's this guy's view of him.

Makes me more confident in the new manager.

Bring me a hat back yyyyyehar

13 hours ago, tannerall said:

Is that the one well away from the entrance where they put dodgy characters who might not be able to pay the bill due to dodgy credit card or lack of cash in pocket  ? 

No it's one of the ones at the side on Elderslie St. on the elevated section.  Surprised they didn't sit in the curtained off area close to the front door, where the Rangers squad were always put away from the general public. :pipe: