Irish Rangers Fan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Aye.sure the police and media made a fuss about their banner a few years back because it said "behind enemy lines" . The police wanted them to remove it 

If it said "Sevco supporting h*ns behind enemy lines" the police would allow it wholeheartedly. 

35 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Lived in Donabate Co. Dublin for a few years and never had any problems either, most Irish prefer English teams anyway. Met a couple of fellow bears over there. The plastics that live here are far worse than the Irish imo.

Celtic fans are stuck in a 1920s time warp of how they view Ireland . Mostly down to the fact half of them have never set foot in the place they claim to call home 

40 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Lived in Donabate Co. Dublin for a few years and never had any problems either, most Irish prefer English teams anyway. Met a couple of fellow bears over there. The plastics that live here are far worse than the Irish imo.

know what you mean mate have a few work mates from the south know that am a orangeman doe's not stop our friendship good craic as they call it but rather have juicy lucy's crack to be honest :hump:

10 hours ago, Camshy said:

Would seriously doubt any republican being a Rangers fan, too full of hate from that neck of the woods and all things British.......has to be complete nonsense

Dublin Loyal Rangers Supporters Club? They exist. 

My only suspicion of the OP is if he's from Dublin and a Bear, surely he'd have heard of the Dublin Loyal. And why wait until now to post? 

13 hours ago, Irish_Rangers17 said:

Hey! 

I've only recently joined, although been a Rangers fan all my life. It's kinda awkward living in Dublin and being a Rangers fan, as you know how much Dublin/Ireland can be associated with them 'lot' - anyway.

It's not a pointless post, I'm probably attending my first game soon. Although, I'll be on my own, would there be anyone there to show me the ropes? As mentioned, fan all my life - first time going as my family are them lot. 

Hope the accent is not noticed as a bad thing, too. 

Hope I haven't made a pointless post, feel free to delete, etc. 

Siam69 is also a big Irish Rangers supporter I'm sure he could help you out he's the guy with the Pope Francis avatar you may have seen it about.

11 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Am sure there's a thread about Dublin Loyal RSC in the Bus & RSC Info forum on here.

Capture.png

This ^^^^

The bloke is obviously a rabid bheast who tried to be clever :sarcasm:

@gogzy - get his email addy posted...so we can check if his maw or sister have big tits  ph34r.gif :happy:

biggrin_1.gif

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Celtic fans are stuck in a 1920s time warp of how they view Ireland . Mostly down to the fact half of them have never set foot in the place they claim to call home 

I wish to fuck they would MAKE Ireland home.. Im tired of listening to their shite. 

I have worked in cork now for 9 years ,cunts still stare in disbelief when they see me with any Rangers gear on , haven't met another bear here yet ,most of them follow English football 

35 minutes ago, Smile said:

Siam69 is also a big Irish Rangers supporter I'm sure he could help you out he's the guy with the Pope Francis avatar you may have seen it about.

:lol:

That would be NORTHERN Ireland :crabflute:

As for my Avatar, I am merely highlighting the unfair disadvantage the taigs have, what with supporters of other teams running onto the pitch and attacking them, as mentioned by wee sexy Jackie in the pic ....................oh wait, that would be our players that got attacked, as mad as it seems.

In all seriousness, there is Orange Order lodges in the Republic of Ireland, Orange parades no less ...

41 minutes ago, boyd09 said:

I have worked in cork now for 9 years ,cunts still stare in disbelief when they see me with any Rangers gear on , haven't met another bear here yet ,most of them follow English football 

Corks a shit hole