Irish Rangers Fan

On 3/23/2017 at 10:40 PM, Irish_Rangers17 said:

Hey! 

I've only recently joined, although been a Rangers fan all my life. It's kinda awkward living in Dublin and being a Rangers fan, as you know how much Dublin/Ireland can be associated with them 'lot' - anyway.

It's not a pointless post, I'm probably attending my first game soon. Although, I'll be on my own, would there be anyone there to show me the ropes? As mentioned, fan all my life - first time going as my family are them lot. 

Hope the accent is not noticed as a bad thing, too. 

Hope I haven't made a pointless post, feel free to delete, etc. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Why is this thread still here? The taig came on, started this thread and hasn't logged in since. Get him and the thread to fuck! Please

Don't really see the need to get rid of it.

If anything it shows our support is more than willing to accept a supporter from the republic of ireland

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't really see the need to get rid of it.

If anything it shows our support is more than willing to accept a supporter from the republic of ireland

He comes on and makes his first post and then disappears. He states he's from ireland but gives his location as England, he attends as many games as possible and then contradicts himself in his one and only post by saying he hopes to attend his first game soon.

Aye mate I'm sure he's a genuine Rangers supporter from the republic of ireland

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

He comes on and makes his first post and then disappears. He states he's from ireland but gives his location as England, he attends as many games as possible and then contradicts himself in his one and only post by saying he hopes to attend his first game soon.

Aye mate I'm sure he's a genuine Rangers supporter from the republic of ireland

I meant it shows our support is accepting of the idea of a fan from the Republic of Ireland in general. 

I couldn't give a fuck about the op :lol: 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I meant it shows our support is accepting of the idea of a fan from the Republic of Ireland in general. 

Wee Timothy comes in with this cracking thread idea that is gonna show us right up but quickly crawls back into his hole when he realises we're accepting of our own no matter where they're from or religion they practice.

Wee cretin probably thought he was gonna start a shit storm 

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You should read up about the nine counties of Ulster and not be surprised about fans from anywhere in the ROI.