Minutes silence before the Scotland vs Slovenia game

K.A.I

For all I've no time for the SFA and the Scotland team it's the right thing to do and proud of them for once. The Tartan Army have let Scotland down countless times but like Armistace day in Wembley I expect them to behave here too. RIP all.

IMG_1139.PNG

I'm not a big fan of, some, minutes silence, because they've been held for some dubious reasons lately. However this mark of respect, for the victims of terrorism, is a given. 

I hate this new minutes applause that is stating to take over now.

Hopefully the victims of the recent attack, who have survived, can get on with their lives physically, and mentally.

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I genuinely don't get this fenian stuff with Scotland fans. No im not a fan of them but the majority of this country is Protestant especially the further up you go in the country and that's where the majority of them are

The majority of Scotland fans are anti-Rangers aka anti-England aka anti-union.

They can be Protestant all they want but if they don't support Rangers then they hate Rangers

Basically. And I don't see the outrage at @geneva_ger, we all know the Scotland fans are so anti-English that it wouldn't be beneath them to disrupt the minutes silence or rather have it for McGuiness. It doesn't come as much of a shock to me.

Wouldn't say there is outrage at geneva's post ATG, but certainly a lot of laughing.  Your post adds to the comedy.  I can just imagine the 2 of you skulking round corners thinking there are covert ops all over the place to bring down Rangers, 'Allo Allo style.

Fortunately, I think your views are in a huge minority these days, so not all bad :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

Wouldn't say there is outrage at geneva's post ATG, but certainly a lot of laughing.  Your post adds to the comedy.  I can just imagine the 2 of you skulking round corners thinking there are covert ops all over the place to bring down Rangers, 'Allo Allo style.

Fortunately, I think your views are in a huge minority these days, so not all bad :thumbup:

Let it go ya skelf, it was a throw-away comment. For your info, I have proudly served Queen and country as did the poor soul who was brutally taken. I know when and what to respect. 

I will not be taken in by or respect anything the SFA say.

3 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

:lol: fair enough. Am telling you though, Rangers fans aren't generally disliked by the tartan army

13 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I genuinely don't get this fenian stuff with Scotland fans. No im not a fan of them but the majority of this country is Protestant especially the further up you go in the country and that's where the majority of them are

They don't fucking act like it.

2 hours ago, A.T.G said:

:lol: fair enough. Am telling you though, Rangers fans aren't generally disliked by the tartan army

I assume you mean liked? Proportionately we make up the largest chunk. So who gives a fuck. I have followed both for years and never had any issues.