Michal Eisenir

KaiserJon

Very rich chap looking at Pompey. Already entered into 70 day regulatory thing. Appears to have no interest as a Pompey man. Club are on the low but were never even considered a big club. I understand we are in a shit league but sure there must be something more of long term value to a billionaire than Portsmouth!Forgot to add the obvious why not us!??

13 minutes ago, badjon said:

Very rich chap looking at Pompey. Already entered into 70 day regulatory thing. Appears to have no interest as a Pompey man. Club are on the low but were never even considered a big club. I understand we are in a shit league but sure there must be something more of long term value to a billionaire than Portsmouth!Forgot to add the obvious why not us!??

Nobody cares about 4 year old clubs..

19 minutes ago, badjon said:

Because we play in a backwater league who's biggest and most successful club is expected to apologise every day for that success ,which only creates a race to the bottom. Scottish football is finished and the only flesh left on the bones is  the old firm ,and there are plenty who deny it's very existence .

If only there was a rich billionaire out there, ready, and willing, to plough £millions into our club?

Maybe that's what the taigs are trying to do?

Trying to grab the attention of some Israeli hating, Arab billionaire, with all their Palestinian flag waving, and faux love-ins, with hamas, and other Arab terrorist groups.

The fucking sneaky, arse licking, please love us, bastards!

3 minutes ago, lgr1991 said:

Simple business. A relatively small investment is all that is needed to get into the EPL. One year in there nets over 100m on TV money alone. We simply can't compete with that. 

Exactly. We have absolutely no potential for significant growth.

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If only there was a rich billionaire out there, ready, and willing, to plough £millions into our club?

Trying to grab the attention of some Israeli hating, Arab billionaire, with all their Palestinian flag waving, and faux love-ins, with hamas, and other Arab terrorist groups.

Very succinct and factual 

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

maybe an Israeli billionaire will invest in us

5 hours ago, badjon said:

:lol:

This is gonna be fun

1 hour ago, EatDolphins said:

Exactly. We have absolutely no potential for significant growth.

Depends what you class as significant growth.

From what we earn this season to what we woukd earn in a few seasons of champions league group stages at least, would be a massive difference in revenue.

With a decent manager and a medium risk of player spending we can acheive this.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

From what we earn this season to what we woukd earn in a few seasons of champions league group stages at least, would be a massive difference in revenue.

Exactly, this rubbish they won't make money with us, ask the owners down South how much money they make at their clubs they will laugh at you. 

We are a great opportunity for someone to come in and with an initial outlay to raise the standard of the first team to the required level, they could have the time of their life. 

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Significant growth is not champions leagur group stages... not compared to the EPL. 

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Significant growth is not champions leagur group stages... not compared to the EPL. 

Not comparing to the EPL though.

You wouldn't class an increase in revenue from say 5million to 25/30 million as significant growth?

You must be absolutely loaded.

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Exactly, this rubbish they won't make money with us, ask the owners down South how much money they make at their clubs they will laugh at you. 

We are a great opportunity for someone to come in and with an initial outlay to raise the standard of the first team to the required level, they could have the time of their life. 

Yip, King fooled many into believing he was that man.

The proper way to run the club is not to continually look on with envy at the money down south, but do what you CAN do to make the most of what you can realistically achieve.

It involves risk, not a massive risk but a risk all the same.

The rewards for the club are massive in comparable terms to where we are now, plus it gives us fans a reason to smile again.

7 hours ago, badjon said:

Money in league one is more than our prem. If you want lose money. Invest in scotland 

36 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Not comparing to the EPL though.

You wouldn't class an increase in revenue from say 5million to 25/30 million as significant growth?

You must be absolutely loaded.

Me being loaded aside... :pipe:

for the investment required its nothing for a billionaire... and CL group stages seem to be getting further away from clubs from smaller leagues. 

A team like Portsmouth, with investment, has far more potential to make money in the setup that they are in. And we ARE comparing it to EPL etc, as that is why someone is investing in them and not us. 

5m - 25m or 5m-100m... i know which one is significant!!

22 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Me being loaded aside... :pipe:

for the investment required its nothing for a billionaire... and CL group stages seem to be getting further away from clubs from smaller leagues. 

A team like Portsmouth, with investment, has far more potential to make money in the setup that they are in. And we ARE comparing it to EPL etc, as that is why someone is investing in them and not us. 

5m - 25m or 5m-100m... i know which one is significant!!

Get yer wallet out then, i mean what can go wrong with a Rangers man investing?:lol:

Yeah point taken about we are discussing it on a thread about a guy investing in Portsmouth.

You know what i mean though, there is no point comparing our business plan and potential growth with the green eyed monster looking south.

You could also argue there is more risk involved in getting that 100m, i mean, how much would potential investors have to spend on Portsmouths team to get them back to the EPL? (I have no idea of there current league status, just checked 3rd in league 2)

So a long way to go and a lot of good teams, with big spending owners, in the way of acheiving the utopia of the EPL.

That will take a big amount of expenditure to get there i would imagine.

8 hours ago, badjon said:

Former head of Walt Disney according to Sky. Not interested, he'd make us a Mickey Mouse club. Sorry I'll get my coat! 

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Get yer wallet out then, i mean what can go wrong with a Rangers man investing?:lol:

Yeah point taken about we are discussing it on a thread about a guy investing in Portsmouth.

You know what i mean though, there is no point comparing our business plan and potential growth with the green eyed monster looking south.

You could also argue there is more risk involved in getting that 100m, i mean, how much would potential investors have to spend on Portsmouths team to get them back to the EPL? (I have no idea of there current league status, just checked 3rd in league 2)

So a long way to go and a lot of good teams, with big spending owners, in the way of acheiving the utopia of the EPL.

That will take a big amount of expenditure to get there i would imagine.

Of course I know what you are saying. 

My wallet doesnt quite stretch to running a football club, im afraid.