Forget about King spending any more time here

Virtuoso

28 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Haha retail is a small percentage of our profit ?? If just our support that turns up on a Saturday (say 50k to make maths a bit easier) buys a top for £35 a go you get how much ?? £1.75m is the answer. So your telling me that's not a lot of money ?? You talk shit !!! 

...and how much after tax? :pipe:

You're fucking clueless :happy:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all know the press are happy to take anything said and turn it into a headline, just this week a few bears were, quite rightly, ranting against the press and their lies, so nothing changes just because it is King being 'reported' here. 

Context is everything. Not defending King. But not allowing myself to fall for any media agendas either.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye but if we sold 50k home, away and 3rd team strips we'd have the £5m King was talking about.

Simples, no ???

CRARFC.

Not entirely sure why you liked the above post.

You do get that it's not profit, it's not real, it's not our money? Tell me you get that?

15 hours ago, Bydo said:

If a player said that he didn't want to be at Rangers, or that he'd rather spend his time doing something else, we would quite rightly tell him to get to fuck.

King can do one of he isn't happy. Despite what he said, nobody held a gun to his head and told him to orchestrate a takeover.

If he's not committed, he won't do his job properly.

Put simply- Dave King, either man the fuck up, or get to fuck.

Do one aye great idea and can i ask who will take over and put money into our club?

fucking delusional 

9 hours ago, Willis said:

Another gullible sheep.

Plenty have invested along with King

Retail is a very small percentage of our profit,  you're just posting lies to make Ashley look like the bogeyman again. Pathetic.

And even if the retail deal was crucial,  King has failed to fix it, so he hasn't done his job properly and should chuck it.

But you can just keep blaming Ashley for the next decade while king sits on his arse

Failed to fix it???

how can he fix it if Ashley is a stubborn fat bastard who won't/doesn't want to re-negotiate

clue fans sometimes 

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Do one aye great idea and can i ask who will take over and put money into our club?

fucking delusional 

I can guarantee that we as fans have collectively put more money into 'our club' than King has or ever will.

Hate this idea that King has invested squillions of pounds. He's invested fuck all other than the money he used to buy his shares.

Too many people here forgetting about the shit state we were in before King came in. Here's a question for you, if he goes, name me one person who's going to come in and do any better than King? And before anyone starts I'm on this forum every single day but hardly ever log in to comment (but feel free to give me the shifty eyes, call me Dave etc etc)

10 hours ago, Willis said:

Hence why King thinks it's not worth the hassle, he's not a fan, even tho his backers would love him to be he isnt

TBH that is nonsense, I know a life long Rangers supporter who Knows King personally through his association with the Johanasburg RSC and he assures me that Dave King is passionate about Rangers. 

He will be well aware that investing millions in a Scottish football club isn't the smartest move hence the reluctance to do so.

4 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

TBH that is nonsense, I know a life long Rangers supporter who Knows King personally through his association with the Johanasburg RSC and he assures me that Dave King is passionate about Rangers. 

He will be well aware that investing millions in a Scottish football club isn't the smartest move hence the reluctance to do so.

Yet 2 years ago he was for puting in 30 million he was prepared to lose....

We just don't need key figures saying one thing and doing another. It's the same as the previous charlatans.

Dave King may well be doing things for the right reason; ie not ripping us off and contributing to our slow return to health, but he is full of shit and lies when he's doing it and that's not good enough

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yet 2 years ago he was for puting in 30 million he was prepared to lose....

We just don't need key figures saying one thing and doing another. It's the same as the previous charlatans.

Dave King may well be doing things for the right reason; ie not ripping us off and contributing to our slow return to health, but he is full of shit and lies when he's doing it and that's not good enough

He did claim he would invest up to 30 million and he should honour his words. I believe we could do with a large chunk of that cash asap, 

He is still a Rangers fan right enough.

On 24/03/2017 at 4:52 AM, big dave mcpherson said:

well seems like he has done a good job balancing books and have provided quite a decent amount for transfers and wages (o halloran...garner).........hes abit of a dodgy geezer but i think genuinely has done a good job.........think he called the warburton situation right also. I also agree about 15 mill has been invested in the club with him at the helm.

Decent amount for transfers and wages :lol: 

Poor statement.

King gets an easy ride because there is no one else who wants to take a controlling interest and run the club, therefore it's Business as usual. 

Give me an alternative (other than some fat bastard who wants to milk the club for every penny and treat the fanbase like shit) and I will happily back them. 

9 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Since when did the truth get in the way of a pointless, poorly thought out, whinge.

3 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

He did claim he would invest up to 30 million and he should honour his words. I believe we could do with a large chunk of that cash asap, 

He is still a Rangers fan right enough.

I think he's a Rangers fan too.

But with his Gasl background, Noal issue recently, £30 million claims, Nomad, retail deal being liveable then not, it's all just bollocks Rangers man or not.

I'd honestly praise him more than anyone if he delivered on his pledges. Now though, quite the opposite, it looks like he's seeking an out rather than to deliver the dosh.

It's just not acceptable.