Dave King Q&A - The Sun

Ace

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The stench of hypocrisy when it comes to  King from the very same ones who screamed blue murder at the last shambles of a board and the one before that is overwhelming. 

That is it in a nutshell. For the past 12 months if the old board had done anything the Rangers men had they would have been hung drawn and quartered on every media platform available. 

They're Rangers men but so were in good hands. 

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fuck me, attempting to read that was like being part of the film momento.

Seems like an honest interview to be honest. Some uncomfortable reading but also some appreciation and honesty about his position.

You on commission for saying honest :lol:

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Listening to that and having read his other interview it would appear oor Dave doesn't do to well thinking on his feet. 

I honestly don't think he is very bright.  Anyone who gets into the scrapes he has in the course of a 'business career' doesn't do the joined-up thinking very well. 

First question from me Mr King:

Why don't you tell the sun and record to take a walk and concentrate on bringing our own media services up to a 21st century standard where we are in control of, and professionally skilled at, our own news output, and at the same time engage in direct talks with the fan base rather than dealing through chancers and charlatans like Houston and the Scottish media. 

Communication is the key here and you should be playing fair with your immediate customers, i.e. the common fan, first and foremost.

Basically we need to be solely responsible for the accuracy, honesty and professionalism of our media output, and not reliant on others who may have their own agenda.