Dave King Interview - Rangers TV

Guest Lloyd72

It's all fair enough and a bit of a contrast between what he actually says and the way it's reported in the papers. I didn't hear him "blast Warburton". Did anyone else?

It's pretty clear the money will be there for the new window and once Pedro has assessed the squad. King once success in Europe and competition with Celtic. He knows it takes investment and some of the poorer performers will leave, though most of them still have a year or so on their contracts. I reckon we could still turn a wee profit on one or two and a few more have been underperforming but Pedro will turn around. Murty started the process and Pedro will continue it. They are better players than their most recent performances, they needed to believe in their manager that's all.

Is Dave King the best Chairman ? ,by his own admission the answer is no. Is Dave King the best custodian of the club ?,possibly not and definitely not the richest. Why then does he get my support ?.

1. The fact that he helped put the club back in the hands of Rangers men and rid us of the parosites. 

2. Despite admitting he'd rather be somewhere else and doesn't get much enjoyment from Rangers he has stepped forward with actions where others only talked. 

3. I genuinely believe he has only one motive and that's a successful Rangers.

4. Pedro tells us that our players are the BEST players basically because you can only deal with what you have at this time. Likewise King may not be perfect but untill he has a very rich and generous rival to his throne i remain both vigilant and supportive.

Tin hat on ?.

5 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Is Dave King the best Chairman ? ,by his own admission the answer is no. Is Dave King the best custodian of the club ?,possibly not and definitely not the richest. Why then does he get my support ?.

1. The fact that he helped put the club back in the hands of Rangers men and rid us of the parosites. 

2. Despite admitting he'd rather be somewhere else and doesn't get much enjoyment from Rangers he has stepped forward with actions where others only talked. 

3. I genuinely believe he has only one motive and that's a successful Rangers.

4. Pedro tells us that our players are the BEST players basically because you can only deal with what you have at this time. Likewise King may not be perfect but untill he had a very rich and generous rival to his throne i remain both vigilant and supportive.

Tin hat on ?.

Just out of curiosity do you think King owns the club. 

58 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Did we ever find out why he never made the old firm game for the 66 that died ?

Still waiting for an answer as to why our illustrious chairman from America never attended the memorial service at Ibrox for the 66 when even Dr Death and TLB had the decency to show face.now that's what I call an absent chairman.fuckin disgraceful IMO.

3 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

I think he gave a very balanced interview.  Actually praised Warburton and Weir, which he could have chose not to.

Business is business, the fuck up between the two was actually manipulated and allowed for by both sides, and we the fans are made mugs unaware of the inner workings, but basically we all know they were allowed to leave under dodgy circumstances by mutual undisclosed agreement and no further consequence.

Onwards and upwards. 

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Business is business, the fuck up between the two was actually manipulated and allowed for by both sides, and we the fans are made mugs unaware of the inner workings, but basically we all know they were allowed to leave under dodgy circumstances by mutual undisclosed agreement and no further consequence.

Onwards and upwards. 

Spot on??

image.gif