club tie

RFC55

Fellow rmers does anyone know if it's possible to pick up the club tie anywhere? Preference is for the yellow blue and red one however I wont mind if I need to settle for a blue one. I've had a Google and couldn't really see any. 

One of the nights in Vegas is a prim and proper number and as its the convention I thought fuck it Walters tie and cardigan with brown brogues like a stauch bastard. (I'm not really dressing like Walter) just want a club tie lol 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

What about eBay?

I've tried sparkle but I'm always wary with eBay. I was hoping there was an official channel for it that someone knew about. 

EBay will be where I go should nothing else arise 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fellow rmers does anyone know if it's possible to pick up the club tie anywhere? Preference is for the yellow blue and red one however I wont mind if I need to settle for a blue one. I've had a Google and couldn't really see any. 

One of the nights in Vegas is a prim and proper number and as its the convention I thought fuck it Walters tie and cardigan with brown brogues like a stauch bastard. (I'm not really dressing like Walter) just want a club tie lol 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GLASGOW-RANGERS-FC-CLUB-TIE-VINTAGE-RETRO-UNWORN-/282402113311

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fuck wearing a Rangers tie to go to a function mate lmao ... walk in in shorts and a short sleeved shirt, your on fucking holiday dude ... grace them with your presence as is

It's full Bhuna mate. So I'll go starch as fuck. Navy blue suit Rangers tie and brown brogues. 

but aye it's a prim and proper night that requires you to dress like a dick. It ain't me and other than a black tie for funerals I.dont even own a tie and my only suit is black :lol:

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fuck wearing a Rangers tie to go to a function mate lmao ... walk in in shorts and a short sleeved shirt, your on fucking holiday dude ... grace them with your presence as is

You know you're Glaswegian when...:p:

Subtlety and strength is the name of the game here mate. Nothing more cringey than some bloke with a football shirt or an obvious "look at me I support......." tatoo, tie  or badge. I tend to avoid them as they often lack character.

Be yourself, enjoy, and when someone's interested then tell them your background and heritage, they'll respect you more. 

18 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Subtlety and strength is the name of the game here mate. Nothing more cringey than some bloke with a football shirt or an obvious "look at me I support......." tatoo, tie  or badge. I tend to avoid them as they often lack character.

Be yourself, enjoy, and when someone's interested then tell them your background and heritage, they'll respect you more. 

It's a Rangers convention....