Seamus Coleman

G.E.C.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Potential leg break tonight. Sky Sports not showing a full reply of his tackle because of how graphic it was. 

Looking at the pic underneath it looks more than a potential break. Coleman will be out for a while to say the least. Best of luck with his recovery.

Shocker.  Poor cunt.  I seen a highlight of the tackle on Facebook there, granted it wasn't the best copy but I don't think it was that 'bad' a tackle and more a 50/50.   Maybe I'm wrong when I see a better copy of it.  But he get a straight red for it anyway. 

15 minutes ago, BEE said:

Horrible cunt, hope he doesn't walk again never mind play.

Coleman-5.jpg

Obviously would of preferred it was McLean, but he's next best thing.

Fuck sake, horrible cunt? Probably one of the most down to earth footballers around nowadays. You hope he never walks again cause he put a late tackle in on Costa as well? Honestly pathetic :lol:

Fuck James McLean though.

2 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

Fuck sake, horrible cunt? Probably one of the most down to earth footballers around nowadays. You hope he never walks again cause he put a late tackle in on Costa as well? Honestly pathetic :lol:

Fuck James McLean though.

Seen him play several times, regularly 'mistimes' tackles. Dirty player who got a taste of his own medicine. Still remember pissing myself laughing when he was giving it the big man that game and ended up putting it into his own net.

Just now, BEE said:

Seen him play several times, regularly 'mistimes' tackles. Dirty player who got a taste of his own medicine. Still remember pissing myself laughing when he was giving it the big man that game and ended up putting it into his own net.

Seen him play plenty as well and he's never been deserving of a career ender so that's just utter bollocks.. He's a defender so obviously he's going to "mistime" tackles :lol: If he's considered dirty to you you need to expand your viewing to more than the odd game outwith Rangers. Lad didn't deserve that at all.