Seamus Coleman

G.E.C.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how I feel about the way Taylor is being vilified for this tbh.

Players now are so much fitter, stronger and more powerful than they were in the past and unfortunately that means hesitating or mistiming a tackle by a split second can have pretty devastating consequences but I'm not sure that means they deserve to be vilified for it because I don't think there are many players who go into tackles looking to hurt people.

18 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Players now are so much fitter, stronger and more powerful than they were in the past and unfortunately that means hesitating or mistiming a tackle by a split second can have pretty devastating consequences but I'm not sure that means they deserve to be vilified for it because I don't think there are many players who go into tackles looking to hurt people.

Probably because it was reckless dangerous, out of control, and he chose to lunge in like that

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Kinda agree with this. It wasn't a great challenge but in my opinion there was no malicious intent. Dele Alli however in the Europa league for example in my opinion was dirty, malicious and cowardly. One broke his leg. One didn't. Thems the breaks! Dele received criticism of course but because he's the current golden boy it seems that his challenge wasn't quite as vilified from some.

Taylor was late and some just need to try to move on.

Never understood why they don't show you it in slow motion on sky like everything else or why they don't show fighting if it happens in the stands. It's what most want to see. They are falling over themselves to show you graphic pictures of weans and people lying dead in war zones but won't show a footballer snapping his leg.

On 3/31/2017 at 2:59 PM, DBBTB said:

Keane got less shit in the days and weeks after he purposely ened a guys career and then basically spat on him after it. Was only after he admitted it was vengeance that he got his baws booted.

Wasn't half as bad as Barkley using Lovrens leg as a trampoline at the weekend. The way Taylor has been portrayed in the media is ridiculous when you've got cunts like Brown hitting players in the face one week and deliberately standing on players legs with his full weight the next

On 03/04/2017 at 3:13 PM, The Godfather said:

Keane got less shit in the days and weeks after he purposely ened a guys career and then basically spat on him after it. Was only after he admitted it was vengeance that he got his baws booted.

He didn't end Haalands career ffs. Haaland retired because his other knee was fucked. It was such a bad injury he was playing 4 days later! He didn't spit on him either, theres no need to make shit up, theres enough reality to hate Keane for. 

This was the outcome from Citys laughable attempt to sue for £5 million.

'It was a nice try, but Haaland had been complaining about the injury in his left knee for a few months before the accident and eventually admitted that it had not in fact been caused by Keane'

4 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

He didn't end Haalands career ffs. Haaland retired because his other knee was fucked. It was such a bad injury he was playing 4 days later! He didn't spit on him either, theres no need to make shit up, theres enough reality to hate Keane for. 

This was the outcome from Citys laughable attempt to sue for £5 million.

'It was a nice try, but Haaland had been complaining about the injury in his left knee for a few months before the accident and eventually admitted that it had not in fact been caused by Keane'

Both his knees were fucked.....

He was on MOTD years back saying he couldnt run on the knee Keane gubbed so yeah it did help end his career unless he is a liar 

16 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Both his knees were fucked.....

He was on MOTD years back saying he couldnt run on the knee Keane gubbed so yeah it did help end his career unless he is a liar 

He is a liar, thats why the lawsuit collapsed. It was his left knee that was knackered and that happened before the Keane incident. He went to see Richard Steadman about the left knee and it couldn't be fixed.

Do you think the lawsuit would have been dropped if they could substantiate his claims or get any medical opinion to back him up?

There are any number of reasons to hate Keane but Haaland is a shitehouse too.

'Following the release of Keane's autobiography in 2002, Håland and Manchester City stated that they intended to take legal action against Keane.[13] However, it emerged that Håland had stated on his personal website that he had been playing with the injury to his left knee a few months, that it did not receive a knock in the game to his left leg, (Keane went for his right leg) and that Keane did not cause his injury.[6][14][15][16]Legal action was dropped in February 2003 after the club reviewed the medical advice.[17]In a 2007 interview, Håland invited the interviewer to reach the conclusion that the foul from Keane was the root cause of his retirement as he never played a full match again.[8]'

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

He is a liar, thats why the lawsuit collapsed. It was his left knee that was knackered and that happened before the Keane incident. He went to see Richard Steadman about the left knee and it couldn't be fixed.

Do you think the lawsuit would have been dropped if they could substantiate his claims or get any medical opinion to back him up?

There are any number of reasons to hate Keane but Haaland is a shitehouse too.

'Following the release of Keane's autobiography in 2002, Håland and Manchester City stated that they intended to take legal action against Keane.[13] However, it emerged that Håland had stated on his personal website that he had been playing with the injury to his left knee a few months, that it did not receive a knock in the game to his left leg, (Keane went for his right leg) and that Keane did not cause his injury.[6][14][15][16]Legal action was dropped in February 2003 after the club reviewed the medical advice.[17]In a 2007 interview, Håland invited the interviewer to reach the conclusion that the foul from Keane was the root cause of his retirement as he never played a full match again.[8]'

:lol: 

I'm going by what he said and how he told it. He said his two knees were gubbed and he couldn't run anymore. Maybe the other one was worse.

I couldn't really care about the lawsuit. 

He said Keane's challenge contributed to his career ending...Sorry it offends you so much 

Just now, The Godfather said:

:lol: 

I'm going by what he said and how he told it. He said his two knees were gubbed and he couldn't run anymore. Maybe the other one was worse.

I couldn't really care about the lawsuit. 

He said Keane's challenge contributed to his career ending...Sorry it offends you so much 

It doesn't offend me just pointing out that Haaland is a lying shitehouse.

Who gives a flying fuck about Republic of Ireland or their players, remember the tartan trannies singing we hate England more than you in Dublin while the Irish booed Barry Frerguson and Neil McCann who is catholic at every point.  

So basically the booed Rangers players, so I could not give a flying fuck for the player , their manager Martin ONeil or their fucking shitey little bigoted country.  

Hope they do not qualify from this or any group they are ever in, seriously Rangers fans concerned about a ROI player?  What's the world coming too, social media is making us all soft.  

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Who gives a flying fuck about Republic of Ireland or their players, remember the tartan trannies singing we hate England more than you in Dublin while the Irish booed Barry Frerguson and Neil McCann who is catholic at every point.  

So basically the booed Rangers players, so I could not give a flying fuck for the player , their manager Martin ONeil or their fucking shitey little bigoted country.  

Hope they do not qualify from this or any group they are ever in, seriously Rangers fans concerned about a ROI player?  What's the world coming too, social media is making us all soft.  

All these new age wanks who love to be liked and re tweeted on social media.

I remember the days a taig breaking a limb was cheered like a goal.

When Larrsons leg buckled and it was hanging by a ligament I was jumping about my living room giving it laldy. 

These days you would have all sorts posting get well soon pish.

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

All these new age wanks who love to be liked and re tweeted on social media.

I remember the days a taig breaking a limb was cheered like a goal.

When Larrsons leg buckled and it was hanging by a ligament I was jumping about my living room giving it laldy. 

These days you would have all sorts posting get well soon pish.

When lambert got carted of the field when he tackled big Albertz and we got the  penalty.????

What was big Jorge's reaction?  A) Roll about injured?  B) Jump up and celebrate as he won us a penalty? C) Grab the ball so no one else can get it so he can score? Or D) Get up look at the cunt and throw his teeth off the fucking pitch?   

I hate social media, refuse to go on face book, twitter etc etc etc. 

Im like Ally G on here ?, I'm keeping it real and I am sick of all these apologetic fans. 

Years ago our fans would stand their ground against any cunt, now they would be all on their phones filming it , uploading it on social media and basically doing the polices job for them.