Semi final ballot details

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Both clubs approx 22.5k tickets  

The unsuccessful 800 on the cccs from the earlier semi final will get priority

Approx  10% got to players hospitality etc etc

Supporter buses will get 10% too of total allocation divided out as always 

Every member who has bought a ticket for every cup tie this season will go into the ballot - pretty much everyone who has this qualification should get a ticket, the scraps (if any) cccs members who lapsed on one game will go into another ballot 

FFS I hope I get one. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Looking forward to the moaning about the ticket distribution for this game when RSC's have been shafted all season with their allocations

I think thats as fair as you can do it. Its not perfect but it rewards ST holders who also attend every home cup tie  

46 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I've bought all the cup games mate but never made 1 of the games,  they likely to go with tickets bought or card actually activated 

Tickets bought unfortunately. I complained about this last semi coz my son didn't get one but actually attended them all. They gave him a ticket in the end. 

So what if you joined cccs after group games of league cup.attended every game and scottish cup game since? Surely should be in ballot for scottish cup semi?

Or whats the point of selecting semi/finals priority before cup starts if it doesnt put you in ballot

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Both clubs approx 22.5k tickets  

The unsuccessful 800 on the cccs from the earlier semi final will get priority

Approx  10% got to players hospitality etc etc

Supporter buses will get 10% too of total allocation divided out as always 

Every member who has bought a ticket for every cup tie this season will go into the ballot - pretty much everyone who has this qualification should get a ticket, the scraps (if any) cccs members who lapsed on one game will go into another ballot 

For some bizarre reason ,the fuckwits get it right for an OF game but not when either of us play shitey clubs like Hivs 

That is just not right .That they get 50%