Semi final ballot details

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Maybe they could just pointing out signing up itself doesn't cost so you were still as well doing it surely

Yip agree mate but although i didnt deserve place in lc ballot due to missing group games i feel i should be in this one.disappointed

Even more so for people who payed for every game and missed out twice

Just imagine if their was some sort of functional non self agenda "fan club" where you paid every month a fee so that you could have a voice to communicate the fans frustrations and ask what is getting done to resolve them to the board. This whole situation could be explained to us and confirmed, which would be a nice gesture.

Cant believe no ones thought of this!!! No one steal my idea btw i dont think this has been done before so could be onto a real winner!!!!! 

17 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Just imagine if their was some sort of functional non self agenda "fan club" where you paid every month a fee so that you could have a voice to communicate the fans frustrations and ask what is getting done to resolve them to the board. This whole situation could be explained to us and confirmed, which would be a nice gesture.

Cant believe no ones thought of this!!! No one steal my idea btw i dont think this has been done before so could be onto a real winner!!!!! 

There's been people in here telling you how it works, for free.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I was one of the 700 for the LC and now the SC. I'm disgusted TBH. I also agree with @RFC16 and @GovanFrontSince96 that everybody who has attended all the SC games should have been in that ballot. It's a different competition after all and as been said they have already been "punished" for not going to all the LC games for whatever reason. It should have been pointed out to people when they signed up to the CCCS scheme after they had missed a game that they would not be entered into any ballots for Semi finals or finals. It's a joke. 

Last season there was on 8000 on CCCS and it was great because I knew I would get a ticket for all the home games and SFs and Finals. That's why I signed up again this year. To not get a ticket twice for a SF makes me sick. Is it because I sit in the family stand? I was told this is not the case when I phoned to complain today and I was also told that it was just the luck of the draw (or unlucky in my case) that I have not been allocated a ticket again.

I'm sure I'll calm down soon enough and just put the ticket money towards booze when I'm watching the game in my local with the DJ playing the tunes and I'll be able to sing what I want without fear of being arrested- see I've calmed down already ??

I don't think it's anything to do with your ST's being in the family stand as I don't sit there and I haven't got tickets either. We have 4 tickets in the Copland Rear and been signed up to CCCS for all home games and semi's/finals for years. We were at all the crappy midweek cup games with low attendances in recent years and moved to the CF when the rear was closed. I was away on holiday last July for the group stage games but I still paid for my tickets and they were used by family members (miserable sods didn't pay me for them though) and my holiday was booked long before they changed the format of the cup. I am disappointed at missing this one, not as much as my kids are but then they don't pay for the tickets, petrol, parking or food at the game! ??

On 27/03/2017 at 10:35 PM, Gazza2258 said:

That's the point though, which you are missing, people on cccs who don't attend are getting tickets over those that do attend.  Blunt, yes, fair? 

I'm not missing anything. Firstly you have to be a ST holder, secondly you have to have subscribed to cccs from the very start of the season, then you buy a ticket for every home cup tie this season to get into the ballo. Every one in the ballot except for the unlucky 700-800 will get a ticket - simples 

10 hours ago, Ed Force One said:

Just off the phone to the ticket office having once again failed to receive an allocation in this ballot. From what is posted above, having been one of the unlucky ones in the previous semi-final, I should have been a shoe-in this time. Not so.

Also, as a previous post suggested, calling up and explaining that having paid for every home game in both cups, the issue of not having received a ticket would be resolved, this has proven - in my case at least - not to be the case at all.

If you have subscribed to cccs since the very start of the season, subscribed to buying and then bought your seat for every home cup tie this season and not got  a ticket for the earlier semi this season you should hsve got priority - if you have no ticket for that semi or this then you haven't met the above criteria. If you think you have moan like fuck to the TO - simples 

On 27/03/2017 at 10:23 PM, fanaticCR said:

Players only get tickets if they are included in the squad for the game I'm sure. 

Players always get 2 complimentary tickets. Most of the time they put in requests to ask for more, which they need to pay face value for, which can be done everywhere apart from Hearts and Sheep(I think).

complete bollocks - do you think Graeme Murray doesn't get some freebies to name but one example ? Also what if fir example Andy Halliday wasn't in the squad due to injury - do you think he wouldn't get any tickets ??? 

As said earlier in this thread, why the fuck do we continue to play at Hampden when there is a stadium available with 15000 extra seats.   Another solution would be to introduce some form of rail standing at each end of Hampden, may take the capacity up to 60000, one for years to come.

7 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

As said earlier in this thread, why the fuck do we continue to play at Hampden when there is a stadium available with 15000 extra seats.   Another solution would be to introduce some form of rail standing at each end of Hampden, may take the capacity up to 60000, one for years to come.

There is absolutely no chance, they'll play it in Edinburgh :lol: 

I've only been to one cup game this season and that was only because my mate gave me a ticket for the motherwell game.

Unsuccessful in the ballot and I'm not arsed at all,the club desperately need to introduce a loyalty system where if you attend all the previous rounds you have a better chance of securing a ticket over people who don't go to cup games.

You always see people who never bother their arse for the majority of games throughout a season yet they still manage to get tickets for semi finals etc,it's bullshit.

8 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I'm not missing anything. Firstly you have to be a ST holder, secondly you have to have subscribed to cccs from the very start of the season, then you buy a ticket for every home cup tie this season to get into the ballo. Every one in the ballot except for the unlucky 700-800 will get a ticket - simples 

But you said it couldn't be any fairer, I think fairer is priority to those that attend. Giving your money to the club is just as important as turning up to watch them.  

30 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

But you said it couldn't be any fairer, I think fairer is priority to those that attend. Giving your money to the club is just as important as turning up to watch them.  

How is that fair to Bears down south or across the water who can't attend 12.30pm kick-offs or a 3pm on a Sunday kick-off?

Just now, CaptainAmerica18 said:

How is that fair to Bears down south or across the water who can't attend 12.30pm kick-offs or a 3pm on a Sunday kick-off?

There is no easy answer obviously, and I honestly don't begrudge anyone getting a ticket, but, when I signed up to CCCS under the [what we now know] 'pretence' that "a ballot will be based on attendance of previous rounds of the competition", and I don't get one, and others that didn't attend do, how is that fair?  Myself and my son have only missed one league game this season, and been to every home cup game for both cups, but neither of us were successful in both semi final ballots?  

9 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

complete bollocks - do you think Graeme Murray doesn't get some freebies to name but one example ? Also what if fir example Andy Halliday wasn't in the squad due to injury - do you think he wouldn't get any tickets ??? 

They don't. The players would then need to get tickets through another player or other means.