Semi final ballot details

46 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Even if you did tick the box that doesn't guarantee a ticket. I ticked the box and didn't get one for the last semi-final. Hopefully I'll be successful this time.

I'm pretty much certain that people who go to the majority of games and travel everywhere to watch us, would have a network of people/friends that would sort them out. 

1 hour ago, macranger said:

I didn't buy my own season ticket seat as the atmosphere is crap in the copland at cup games, but I did buy them online in mine & my sons name. Do you think we'll still get them if they go to people who've bought every round. Not signed up for the ccs though.

Sorry mate, if youre not on cccs youve no chance 

57 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I'm pretty much certain that people who go to the majority of games and travel everywhere to watch us, would have a network of people/friends that would sort them out. 

This. Not worried at all as if any of our regulars miss out then they'll get a ticket through our rsc. 

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Maybe, but you also get the ones that don't go to any games and still have a network of friends that seem to get them tickets for these games. 

5 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Maybe, but you also get the ones that don't go to any games and still have a network of friends that seem to get them tickets for these games. 

Yeah that is a case mate, but I generally find that the vast majority of people who deserve to be at the semis and finals, always get a ticket.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Yeah that is a case mate, but I generally find that the vast majority of people who deserve to be at the semis and finals, always get a ticket.

I didn't get one, but I don't have any mates :depressed: Will you be my mate? ...............................Please

8 hours ago, Jamie29 said:

You stand in the pub.

I actually think everybody who has attended all the SC games should be in the ballot. It's a different competition and the folk who missed league cup games have already missed the semi final of that one. BTW this is coming from someone who has been to all cup games and didn't get allocated a ticket for the SF of the league cup. I just think that if you joined after the league cup you should be told at the time there's no point ticking the priority SF and Final ticket box if there's no chance of you getting a ticket. 

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

In reality until we resort to a points based system, their is no fair way of doing these draws.

Would count me out of most games, but their should be a points based system of some sort.

100%.  And based on using your card for the home games, not what you purchased.  Too many purchase the ticket for this ballot, but don't bother going to the games.  fuck them off for a point.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I actually think everybody who has attended all the SC games should be in the ballot. It's a different competition and the folk who missed league cup games have already missed the semi final of that one. BTW this is coming from someone who has been to all cup games and didn't get allocated a ticket for the SF of the league cup. I just think that if you joined after the league cup you should be told at the time there's no point ticking the priority SF and Final ticket box if there's no chance of you getting a ticket. 

Exactly my point and thoughts

On 25/03/2017 at 8:26 PM, blueretro said:

I'm one of the 800 so hopefully I should be fine

Should be the first to get a ticket by the looks of things which is the way it should be. I got an email about a week before the last one saying there had been another ballot and I had a ticket. Hoping someone's fucked up and I'm still on the list of people who never got a ticket. 

Been to every old firm game this season through my season ticket so pretty confident of getting one for this. Has anyone done the hospitality through 29? Couple of my mates are doing it and be a shout if I'm unsuccessful.

13 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Should be the first to get a ticket by the looks of things which is the way it should be. I got an email about a week before the last one saying there had been another ballot and I had a ticket. Hoping someone's fucked up and I'm still on the list of people who never got a ticket. 

It really shouldn't be the way though.

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

I actually think everybody who has attended all the SC games should be in the ballot. It's a different competition and the folk who missed league cup games have already missed the semi final of that one. BTW this is coming from someone who has been to all cup games and didn't get allocated a ticket for the SF of the league cup. I just think that if you joined after the league cup you should be told at the time there's no point ticking the priority SF and Final ticket box if there's no chance of you getting a ticket. o not tick

mate I disagree as at the start of the season when you have you renewal what would be you reason to not tick the box then and wait until after the league cup games to join the ccs? whether its a different competition or not everyone has the option at the start of the season. i know your not one of them bud but there is some fans out there who don't want to go to any cup game but moan about not getting a semi or final ticket.

what I do agree with though is you should be told if you join the ccs at a later date then you don't have as great of a chance as someone who joined at the start of the season.

23 hours ago, RFC16 said:

Yeh mate its looking that way

I think though that whats the point in being able to sign up for priority semi and finals like i did, but wont be in ballot when iv been to every game in that competition

2 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

I sence  experience in a service industry ?

Only service I've had is community service haha.

The William Hill Scottish Cup Semi Final

Celtic v Rangers

Sunday 23 April 2017 – Kick Off 12 noon

Season ticket holders who are enrolled in the Semi-Final & Final scheme will be balloted for this fixture.

How many tickets are allocated to Rangers?

Our ticket allocation is just under 21,000. 80% of the allocation will be balloted between approximately 20,000 Season Ticket holders who are currently signed up to the Semi Final and Finals priority scheme. Supporters’ Clubs receive 10% and the remaining 10% is taken up by Hospitality, Corporate, Sponsorship and Club business commitments.

Who will get a ticket?

Season ticket holders who are enrolled in the Semi-Final & Final scheme will be balloted for this fixture.

How much are they?

Prices for Standard Seating are: North Stand & William Hill Stands (Lower & Upper)

£30 Adult/£15 Concession* West Stands £20 Adult/£10 Concession*

*Concession – Under 16s & Senior Citizens

When will the ballot results be communicated?

Successful applicants will be notified by email, week commencing Monday 27 March.

When will my payment be taken?

Payments will be taken from Wednesday 29 March onwards.

When will my ticket be posted out?

Tickets will be posted out from Friday 7 April onwards via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®

When will ticket collections be ready?

Tickets will be ready for collection from Friday 7 April onwards and will only be issued on production of the Smartcard for each Season Ticket holder you are collecting for.I