Semi final ballot details

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No.

So someone should miss out because they were lucky in one ballot? Shite.

Wouldn't say anyone who got a ticket was lucky,  would more say those who didn't were extremely unlucky. All the rest of us are still in the ballot.

Interesting. So those who signed up to all other home games (essentially cup games) are in the same bracket as those who ticked a semi-final or final box.

Supporters are signing up to a scheme where it doesn't matter if we get cellic or annan, they have made that commitment before a ball has been kicked. I don't think that's fair IMO, unless I've read it wrong.

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Interesting. So those who signed up to all other home games (essentially cup games) are in the same bracket as those who ticked a semi-final or final box.

Supporters are signing up to a scheme where it doesn't matter if we get cellic or annan, they have made that commitment before a ball has been kicked. I don't think that's fair IMO, unless I've read it wrong.

No sure what u mean mate.need to be in semi finals/ final enrollment which means u need to tick all home games to be able to do this

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I take it the social media post was never filled?

Dont understand  why we don't have a twitter account for the ticket office which is regularly updated and can answer our questions.

Instead it's just guess work who is in the ballot etc.

I agree with you, however I'd hate to be the poor person who answered the questions as it's the same questions every time one of these games come around. Our whole process of ticketing these games needs looked at imo.

Just now, RFC16 said:

No sure what u mean mate.need to be in semi finals/ final enrollment which means u need to tick all home games to be able to do this

Last semi stated you had to have purchased league cup tickets previously.

this one just says everyone enlisted in the semi and finals is in 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Last semi stated you had to have purchased league cup tickets previously.

this one just says everyone enlisted in the semi and finals is in 

Yes i know.which means im in it this time

It's 800 people who didn't get one who signed up at the start of the season, odds wise the chances are about 750 of them will be picked out in this ballot anyway. Is it really fair that 50 odd people get fuck all while everyone else gets 2 games??

1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

It's 800 people who didn't get one who signed up at the start of the season, odds wise the chances are about 750 of them will be picked out in this ballot anyway. Is it really fair that 50 odd people get fuck all while everyone else gets 2 games??

Yes it's a ballot

6 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Luck of the draw.

10 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

I agree with you, however I'd hate to be the poor person who answered the questions as it's the same questions every time one of these games come around. Our whole process of ticketing these games needs looked at imo.

I know but if you put a clear statement out won't be many questions