Semi final ballot details

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

People keep saying if you didn't get for league cup you were guaranteed for Scottish cup. Where are they seeing this? I must have missed it. I'm only asking as this affects a lad from our bus and if it's the case he should contact the club. I thought however it was a straight ballot and everyone had the same chance. 

It came from the ticket office around 800 supporters missed out on the league cup semi final so they were to be allocated tickets for the upcoming game.

I spoke to someone about it last week and they confirmed that's how it was going to be done.

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I think cos I'm in the family stand you get shafted.

They should cap the priority at the start of the season then if more tickets become available should then offer them to the rest of season ticket holders

I'm n the family stand too. Do you think that's why we're not getting tickets. I agree it should be capped 

2 minutes ago, CRKM7 said:

It came from the ticket office around 800 supporters missed out on the league cup semi final so they were to be allocated tickets for the upcoming game.

I spoke to someone about it last week and they confirmed that's how it was going to be done.

Who at the ticket office? They can't tell one person that and jot everyone else.

Anyway, that's not how the ballots should work.

Just now, CRKM7 said:

I'll tell him to phone then. He will get a bus ticket but he should be asking why he hadn't received one for the last two semis now. The reason I asked was it was never stated at any time by the club that would be the case in this ballot. It always just said those on cccs semi and finals were in a ballot. 

Just now, Billy1984 said:

I'll tell him to phone then. He will get a bus ticket but he should be asking why he hadn't received one for the last two semis now. The reason I asked was it was never stated at any time by the club that would be the case in this ballot. It always just said those on cccs semi and finals were in a ballot. 

To have any chance of a ticket he will have needed to have bought a ticket for every home cup tie this season  

Got my email but it appears my nephew didn't. We're linked through friends and family, it's always been both or neither of us. His name and number doesn't appear on the email telling me I've been allocated a ticket either. Anyone else had an issue like this? 

2 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Who at the ticket office? They can't tell one person that and jot everyone else.

Anyway, that's not how the ballots should work.

I assume they would tell anyone that asked but it should have been noted on the website, I don't see how else they should've carried out the ballot seems to have been done the fairest way.

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

To have any chance of a ticket he will have needed to have bought a ticket for every home cup tie this season  

He has mate he's been at them all, only one he never got before today was the scum in the league cup semi. Although he got an rsc ticket as he will for this. He may get an email yet mind you, but if he doesn't and what this guy is saying about the 800 being a priority he wants to know why he hasn't got a cccs one. 

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm n the family stand too. Do you think that's why we're not getting tickets. I agree it should be capped 

Capping it isn't going to do anything other than starve the club of some money. I'd bet that the club ideally would want every season ticket holder on the CCCS. It isn't right that you've missed out on both Semi Finals this season tho

3 minutes ago, whitey126 said:

Capping it isn't going to do anything other than starve the club of some money. I'd bet that the club ideally would want every season ticket holder on the CCCS. It isn't right that you've missed out on both Semi Finals this season tho

If they did care, less tickets would go to players families etc..

Just now, whitey126 said:

I'm more raging because I really wanted my grandson to get at least one OF game this season (being in the family stand he doesn't get the option). Also I'm raging that the sponsors get extra tickets as well as the corporate tickets and the players families who haven't been to a game all season. ?

Im just full of rage! Lol ? 

Since we were put into the third division, I've been on the CCCS and have paid for (and attended) every single home cup game. As such I've never missed out on any of the semi final or final tickets over the past few years. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones, but I think the CCCS is a completely fair way to decide who has priority.

It has one massive massive flaw however. The deadline to sign up being in October makes fuck all sense. The deadline should be before the first cup game of the season (in case it's at home).

The sheer level of demand means that anyone who signs up after that first cup game has pretty much fuck all chance anyway.

8 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones, but I think the CCCS is a completely fair way to decide who has priority.

How is it fair when you get both and I get neither but we attended same games? How is it fair when some buy but don't attend and get a ticket? Not a pop at you bud, but the system is certainly not fair. 

14 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I'm more raging because I really wanted my grandson to get at least one OF game this season (being in the family stand he doesn't get the option). Also I'm raging that the sponsors get extra tickets as well as the corporate tickets and the players families who haven't been to a game all season. ?

Im just full of rage! Lol ? 

I missed out in the original ballot for the league cup semi, but got one a week before the game after the club got extra tickets so I wouldn't give up all hope just yet

21 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Since we were put into the third division, I've been on the CCCS and have paid for (and attended) every single home cup game. As such I've never missed out on any of the semi final or final tickets over the past few years. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones, but I think the CCCS is a completely fair way to decide who has priority.

It has one massive massive flaw however. The deadline to sign up being in October makes fuck all sense. The deadline should be before the first cup game of the season (in case it's at home).

The sheer level of demand means that anyone who signs up after that first cup game has pretty much fuck all chance anyway.

I would be interested in hearing your reaction if you miss out on a final ticket.

We got three.  Happy days :happy:

Can't help but feel for those that didn't, especially having been to all games.  Don't think there's any fairer way than the ballot, but it is pish/rotten luck if people are consecutively missing out.  Is there any truth to lower priced season tickets being less likely to get tickets?

10 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

How is it fair when you get both and I get neither but we attended same games? How is it fair when some buy but don't attend and get a ticket? Not a pop at you bud, but the system is certainly not fair. 

The problem is that there just isn't the allocation I'm afraid man. There are too many on the CCCS for the tickets we get so someone will always miss out. I genuinely feel for you and I honestly think that folk who missed out last time should have got the first 800 tickets. I meant other than *that* particular situation folk who have been on the CCCS from the start should always get first refusal.

29 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I just logged onto the official website to check my order history. "Page not found" Maybe they're updating it with a ticket for me:anger:. Fuck this CCCS crap, looks like I've missed out again!

I've got that as well 

2 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I would be interested in hearing your reaction if you miss out on a final ticket.

It hasn't happened yet, and I'm very aware that I'm one of the lucky ones.

As I just said above, there will ALWAYS be folk on the CCCS who will miss out because there are just too many. I would like to think that after my run of luck that I'm level headed enough to take it quite well.

if I found out that folk who DIDN'T attend as many games as me got one, that would be a different story.

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I see a few folk suggesting capping the CCCS, can i ask how they suggest that would be done?

Absolutely no chance that will happen. It would cut a huge amount of income to the club.