Semi final ballot details

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:09 PM, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Both clubs approx 22.5k tickets  

The unsuccessful 800 on the cccs from the earlier semi final will get priority

Approx  10% got to players hospitality etc etc

Supporter buses will get 10% too of total allocation divided out as always 

Every member who has bought a ticket for every cup tie this season will go into the ballot - pretty much everyone who has this qualification should get a ticket, the scraps (if any) cccs members who lapsed on one game will go into another ballot 

Just off the phone to the ticket office having once again failed to receive an allocation in this ballot. From what is posted above, having been one of the unlucky ones in the previous semi-final, I should have been a shoe-in this time. Not so.

Also, as a previous post suggested, calling up and explaining that having paid for every home game in both cups, the issue of not having received a ticket would be resolved, this has proven - in my case at least - not to be the case at all.

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

I might do that mate, are they reliable with stuff like this by email? Always contact by phone. 

For something simple enough like that aye I sent an email last night asking to change to collection and they replied confirming it this morning

Just put the Rangers number in the email

Just now, simplythebest said:

For something simple enough like that aye I sent an email last night asking to change to collection and they replied confirming it this morning

Just put the Rangers number in the email

Good man I'll send it off the now. ?

10 minutes ago, Ed Force One said:

Just off the phone to the ticket office having once again failed to receive an allocation in this ballot. From what is posted above, having been one of the unlucky ones in the previous semi-final, I should have been a shoe-in this time. Not so.

Also, as a previous post suggested, calling up and explaining that having paid for every home game in both cups, the issue of not having received a ticket would be resolved, this has proven - in my case at least - not to be the case at all.

Just off the phone there to an irish guy at ticket centre who sounded like he had a ventilator plugged into his throat. Anyway, being signed up from the start and attending every game means fuck all to rangers and you have the same chance as people who sign up when they see were getting on our way to a semi/final. At least i can miss some cold wet wednesday nights at ibrox against mediocre sides and standing freezing and nackered because you have been up at 5.30am and working all day, my chances will still be the same in the next ballot regardless. 

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Just off the phone there to an irish guy at ticket centre who sounded like he had a ventilator plugged into his throat. Anyway, being signed up from the start and attending every game means fuck all to rangers and you have the same chance as people who sign up when they see were getting on our way to a semi/final. At least i can miss some cold wet wednesday nights at ibrox against mediocre sides and standing freezing and nackered because you have been up at 5.30am and working all day, my chances will still be the same in the next ballot regardless. 

That's the same person I got - although I think it was a woman. But my understanding is - as was mentioned in the OP - if you missed out on the League Cup semi despite having met payment commitments for every round, and you'd paid every round of the Scottish Cup, then you were "priority". I know this NOT to be true - there are people who signed up for CCS in October that have tickets for this. When you mention that on the phone it's dingied or dismissed as not true.  

I know it counts for nothing, but I took my daughter to every piss-ant home cup tie since 2012, Ramsdens Cup - the whole shebang. I never missed out on anything until we were back in the top flight and season ticket holders were afforded parity regardless of when they signed up. It just doesn't seem fair.

1 hour ago, Ed Force One said:

That's the same person I got - although I think it was a woman. But my understanding is - as was mentioned in the OP - if you missed out on the League Cup semi despite having met payment commitments for every round, and you'd paid every round of the Scottish Cup, then you were "priority". I know this NOT to be true - there are people who signed up for CCS in October that have tickets for this. When you mention that on the phone it's dingied or dismissed as not true.  

I know it counts for nothing, but I took my daughter to every piss-ant home cup tie since 2012, Ramsdens Cup - the whole shebang. I never missed out on anything until we were back in the top flight and season ticket holders were afforded parity regardless of when they signed up. It just doesn't seem fair.

I was lucky enough last season to get tickets so i cant complain too much but still feels like theres no reward for loyalty. The taigs beat us hands down the way they run their allocations. Rangers...the club that cares ?