Semi final ballot details

4 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Attendance not taken into account just that you paid. Two mates have not been to all the cup matches but paid for them and got tickets, i paid and attended all and got no ticket. Just how it is. 

I now know its not, but the website said it was.  I have pointed that out to them, not that it will matter, but they shouldn't be advertising one thing then doing another, not on when we pay so much to follow them.  Just MO of course.  

Pay for every cup game league cup and semi in the cccs and you more than liekly will get a ticket. Majority of people who signed up after the group games in the league cup did so because they didnt want to go to the shite games wether they admit it or not. Priority does and rightfuly so go to the people who have bought tickets for every possible cup game

Just now, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Pay for every cup game league cup and semi in the cccs and you more than liekly will get a ticket. Majority of people who signed up after the group games in the league cup did so because they didnt want to go to the shite games wether they admit it or not. Priority does and rightfuly so go to the people who have bought tickets for every possible cup game

Nonsense the fact they were at the height of summer and most people were away on holiday.

Im not paying £70 for games I know I can't make just so I can potentially get into a 'priority' ballot.

4 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

But you said it couldn't be any fairer, I think fairer is priority to those that attend. Giving your money to the club is just as important as turning up to watch them.  

I fully understand your argument mate but that last line there almost looks as if you're going against your argument, basically saying it doesn't matter if you've turned up or not coz the club is still getting the cash which is just as big a deal. just worded wrongly I think

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Nonsense the fact they were at the height of summer and most people were away on holiday.

Im not paying £70 for games I know I can't make just so I can potentially get into a 'priority' ballot.

And school uniforms

1 hour ago, Waggy1872 said:

I fully understand your argument mate but that last line there almost looks as if you're going against your argument, basically saying it doesn't matter if you've turned up or not coz the club is still getting the cash which is just as big a deal. just worded wrongly I think

What I meant by it is that come SF and Final ballot,  you should be rewarded for the games you have 'attended', as the website stated.  People who don't attend, obviously just pay for the ticket to ensure inclusion in the ballot  in the latter stages (ok, a few reasons here and there that would be valid and contradict this, but in general).  I would always argue that those that paid and attended should be rewarded first.  Those that chose not to, for whatever reason, will still get a ballot chance for a ticket.

What this would do, is ensure that more would actually turn up for the actual game, knowing they have to, which in turn is better for the team.  I'm probably still sounding confusing, but I know what I mean at least :dance:

To me its the difference between loyalty back to the fans, and just being interested in the money.  

2 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

What I meant by it is that come SF and Final ballot,  you should be rewarded for the games you have 'attended', as the website stated.  People who don't attend, obviously just pay for the ticket to ensure inclusion in the ballot  in the latter stages (ok, a few reasons here and there that would be valid and contradict this, but in general).  I would always argue that those that paid and attended should be rewarded first.  Those that chose not to, for whatever reason, will still get a ballot chance for a ticket.

What this would do, is ensure that more would actually turn up for the actual game, knowing they have to, which in turn is better for the team.  I'm probably still sounding confusing, but I know what I mean at least :dance:

To me its the difference between loyalty back to the fans, and just being interested in the money.  

Nah I completely get what you mean mate it was just the way that one bit was worded made it almost sound like the opposite of what you were arguing, fair points though 

17 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

Is there anywhere you can actually complain about the way their system works or would it fall on deaf ears i suspect? 

I have, but it will fall on deaf ears.  The main thing for the club is money, and we will always sell our allocation because of who we are.  There is no real need for the club to go out of their way.  Best for them to make it as easy as possible for themselves.  

7 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Still not received an email or anything yet and no joy getting through to TO. however looking at my accounts I think there is £27 pending, so fingers crossed.

Is your email provider aol? Mate of mine is aol and he no longer receives emails from Rangers. Something to do with aol thinking it's junk or marketing.

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Is your email provider aol? Mate of mine is aol and he no longer receives emails from Rangers. Something to do with aol thinking it's junk or marketing.

It is aol but I get usually get emails from the club regarding CCCS tickets, fuck knows 

I have a good few quid pending so I think I have worked it out right. If not I will be very upset ??

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

It is aol but I get usually get emails from the club regarding CCCS tickets, fuck knows 

I have a good few quid pending so I think I have worked it out right. If not I will be very upset ??

My mate did until recently aswell. Good luck to you mate. ?

There's no good way to do it. 

the ballot is the fairest imo. I don't get why people who get a ticket for a semi should then not get the chance or a priority for a final 

It's the way it is, we all know that before the season begins. If it was ayr, killie etc we'd be fine. It's just a pitty the taigs and the other two can demand a huge amount of.tickets.

I never got anything in the ballot btw. 

I just don't want to see me get priority for a final all because I lost out here. None Of The guys who got tickets have done anything wrong and if we get to the final should be in the original ballot with everyone else.

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There's no good way to do it. 

the ballot is the fairest imo. I don't get why people who get a ticket for a semi should then not get the chance or a priority for a final 

It's the way it is, we all know that before the season begins. If it was ayr, killie etc we'd be fine. It's just a pitty the taigs and the other two can demand a huge amount of.tickets.

I never got anything in the ballot btw. 

I just don't want to see me get priority for a final all because I lost out here. None Of The guys who got tickets have done anything wrong and if we get to the final should be in the original ballot with everyone else.

It couls be fairer, ie people who paid and attended every match get priority, then people who paid but missed out one match, then missed two match etc. That would be the fairest imo. I know a few folk who have missed matches because it was bad weather etc and they got a ticket. So that is then unfair. 

3 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

It couls be fairer, ie people who paid and attended every match get priority, then people who paid but missed out one match, then missed two match etc. That would be the fairest imo. I know a few folk who have missed matches because it was bad weather etc and they got a ticket. So that is then unfair. 

They paid for it but. 

So if a supporter from NI can't get over due to bad weather on a Wednesday but has paid for his ticket, why should he not be in the ballot or priority? He's paid for every game like everyone else