Arran cycle. We're done now thanks :)

blueretro

For those that have missed this, @Lothianbear and I along with approx another 50 bears including bomber Brown completed this challenge today. I would just like to take the opportunity to once again thank everyone for the donations received. Every penny is very much appreciated and at the last count over £7000 has been raised for Rangers charity foundation from this event.

We had a fantastic day,weather was brilliant and the support from the volunteers fantastic. I'm genuinely humbled by the generosity and contribution that members of this forum make to the several good causes posted on here. Thanks all.

Edit: Just to add the Relive route to the first post Relive it here

Some pics from today  

arran1.jpg

Arran3.jpg

Arran9.jpg

Arran7.jpg

Arran10.jpg

1 hour ago, blueretro said:

For those that have missed this, @Lothianbear and I along with approx another 50 bears including bomber Brown completed this challenge today. I would just like to take the opportunity to once again thank everyone for the donations received. Every penny is very much appreciated and at the last count over £7000 has been raised for Rangers charity foundation from this event.

We had a fantastic day,weather was brilliant and the support from the volunteers fantastic. I'm genuinely humbled by the generosity and contribution that members of this forum make to the several good causes posted on here. Thanks all.

Some pics from today  

arran1.jpg

Arran3.jpg

Arran9.jpg

Arran7.jpg

Arran10.jpg

Great pics, was a great day, glad to get to the end, shattered !,

Well done lads.  

And what a result with the weather too! :thumbsup:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/arran-charity-cycle-success/

FIFTY cyclists took part in the Rangers Charity Foundation cycle around the Isle of Arran at the weekend. 

We’d like to say a huge well done to everyone who took part with over £11,500 being raised so far (and counting)!

Also a massive thank you to the amazing Isle of Arran Rangers Supporters Club who both cycled and volunteered on the day.

290317_charity_cycle.jpg

290317_charity_cycle4.jpg

290317_charity_cycle3.jpg

290317_charity_cycle2.jpg

I'll see you at your medal presentation in September. :tu:

tbh_medals_2.jpg?itok=WsdweRVk