• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Get this shit out of here 

Lol. I have waited patiently to start a thread first, I don't know  is wrong with the subject. It shouldn't have happen. I'd only start armstrong and thumb out of the six

44 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Lol. I have waited patiently to start a thread first, I don't know  is wrong with the subject. It shouldn't have happen. I'd only start armstrong and thumb out of the six

Piss off u wee fenian cunt

Op you will learn. In order to satisfy the uber, super fans on here you must hate everything non British. Even supporting the football team from the country of your birth. Because that gets you more staunch points. Hate the SNP for even more staunch points.

In fact to be the best and most staunch rangers fan hate everything non rangers, non British.  Slag any new supporter group or young fan. Slag anything new and slag any new poster. Have a wee dick and loads of Internet points on rangers media.  A retro mobster  name helps somewhat as well.

Good luck!

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Op you will learn. In order to satisfy the uber, super fans on here you must hate everything non British. Even supporting the football team from the country of your birth. Because that gets you more staunch points. Hate the SNP for even more staunch points.

In fact to be the best and most staunch rangers fan hate everything non rangers, non British.  Slag any new supporter group or young fan. Slag anything new and slag any new poster. Have a wee dick and loads of Internet points on rangers media.  A retro monster name helps somewhat as well.

Good luck!

Jesus suffering fuck.

The fuck you giving it?

4 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

In fact to be the best and most staunch rangers fan hate everything non rangers, non British.  Slag any new supporter group or young fan. Slag anything new and slag any new poster. Have a wee dick and loads of Internet points on rangers media.  A retro monster name helps somewhat as well.

Good luck!

Plus you also need any of the following in your username 

FTP 

ihatetrannies

saynothensayyesthengofuckyirself

plasticproddy

Yournoabearifyoudontconform

stereotypicalrangersmanthroughinthrough

I hate almost everything which represents the Scottish national team and those who run it.  I can support Scotland in ANY sport.. but in football my love and care has died slowly over the past 10 years and that was enhanced in 2012.

6 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Good luck!

STFU

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Surely that won't happen?

Bears Den?

There's a general sports section where this should be. Admin will move it. I don't know why you're calling the national team Tarriers? It's a bit strange.

Regardless of what some people say not all Rangers fans hate the national team. Not all love them either but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.