Tarriers v Slovenia Unofficial Match Thread

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

That's why your the Man GF .Good passionate ,bluenose posting .Get all this Jacobite /beggar riddled shower of shite to fuck 

I watched my first Scotland game in 1973 

Broke my heart in 2 world cups and countless other big matches .

The team and the selection is filled with bias .That is how I see it .Biased towards one club .It stinks to high heaven .

I used to love my  club more than my Country

Now there is no comparison 

IMO Any bear that follows Scotland are mugs .Simples 

You are intitled to do what you want .I just wouldn't think myself much of a Rangers fan if I followed and supported a team and establishment that hate every single thing about the club I love 

Reduced me to tears when Italy beat them 2-1, 2008 Euro Qualifiers :lol: 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm not passionate about them at all. I haven't genuinely cared about a qualifying campaign since we missed out on Euro 2008. If the question is would I rather see Scotland win or lose then my answer is I'd want to see a win.

I just find it pathetic that people would actually want their own national side to lose just because the team is full of tarriers just now. How does that work if we end up with good Scottish players at our club and they break into the national side and end up outnumbering them? Would it then be ok to support Scotland again?

Each to their own, some care about the national team and some don't. That's fair enough IMO but actually supporting their opponents is beyond childish.

Hell of a lot of children in our support then mate , I would say only a handful of grown ups eh :p:

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I don't want Scotland to just lose when they play England. I want them to be humiliated,embarrassed and completely thrashed. A six nil for England scoreline will do me fine. Be grand watching the world class broonaldo thumb and best ever (ever heard so much shite?)debut armstrong trudging off the park to a cacophony of boos and wee chesney and his love in Savco pals in distress. Both Wallace and Black were boo'd to fuck by the trannies and not a word said but oh no poor Martin shocking. Fuck Scotland. Fuck your tarrier love in and fuck the SFA. Mon England.

So did I the other night