Tarriers v Slovenia Unofficial Match Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strachans a muppet and the arsehole thats McGee shouldn't be anywhere near the Scotland team, It's not just Rangers fans that are feeling disassociated with the current pathetic state our national team is in, the game against Canada is evidence of this.

But I  still have memories of when Scotland wasn't as pathetic as it currently is and that what drives me onto continue my support for them.

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

Proud ???

I am certainly proud of being a Scot.

The fact that you do not feel the same reflects more on you than me.

I don't give up and throw my dolls out the pram because some men in skirts think nasty things about my team or my political views

I support Scotland despite these cunts not because of them

I am every bit as Scottish as they are

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I am certainly proud of being a Scot.

The fact that you do not feel the same reflects more on you than me.

I don't give up and throw my dolls out the pram because some men in skirts think nasty things about my team or my political views

I support Scotland despite these cunts not because of them

I am every bit as Scottish as they are

You don't live here mate.you don't see what Scotland has become you couldn't wear you're uniform here in the city centre without stares and snidey looks.

how the fuck can I be proud of that ?

4 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

You don't live here mate.you don't see what Scotland has become you couldn't wear you're uniform here in the city centre without stares and snidey looks.

how the fuck can I be proud of that ?

So fight for your country then.

Take it back from these cunts.

THEY are the minority  not us ,as the last referendum showed.

12 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Proud ???

Once Scotland is full of Rangers players you'll be back. Just like you'll start attending games when the champions league music plays at ibrox. 

I hope none of the Rangers players are catholic and playing for Scotland cos you will end up in the looney bin trying to fathom that one out. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Once Scotland is full of Rangers players you'll be back. Just like you'll start attending games when the champions league music plays at ibrox. 

I hope none of the Rangers players are catholic and playing for Scotland cos you will end up in the looney bin trying to fathom that one out. 

Never left Ibrox wee sacks and a never will.

ill never stand shoulder to shoulder with Rangers haters either.

enjoy cheering on brooney and the thumb the night ??

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

Never left Ibrox wee sacks and a never will.

ill never stand shoulder to shoulder with Rangers haters either.

enjoy cheering on brooney and the thumb the night ??

And you enjoy booing Rangers supporters who voted SNP are catholic and go and follow the national team. :tu::tu:

And you enjoy booing Rangers supporters who voted SNP are catholic and go and follow the national team. :tu::tu:

If your a bluenose then you are my people regardless of religion race or if you are thick enough to vote for snp.

anyway fuck Scotland hope they get humiliated once again

Keyser,

I've had a few complaints and some threats made against you, mostly name calling though and some of them only fit for the off-topic apart from things like "tartan arsehole" and "jacobite cunt".

I suggest the best course of action for you is to take your kilt off, put the haggis down and start getting along with everyone.

Enjoy your day.

26 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Keyser,

I've had a few complaints and some threats made against you, mostly name calling though and some of them only fit for the off-topic apart from things like "tartan arsehole" and "jacobite cunt".

I suggest the best course of action for you is to take your kilt off, put the haggis down and start getting along with everyone.

Enjoy your day.

But I'm Indian so I don't understand why that would happen????

Pretty unfair labelling Scotland fans tarriers....

Most of them are, but some are also Hibs, Dundee Utd and sheep shaggers.

Got my Slovenia and Northern Ireland double on for tonight.

C'mon Slovenia. Make these skirt wearing pikeys cry in to their beers.

Guest Lloyd72

10 out of the 11 tonight either play for, have played for, or support the tarriers. But people still wonder why a lot of rangers fans have given up on the Scottish national side. Fuck them 

6 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Op you will learn. In order to satisfy the uber, super fans on here you must hate everything non British. Even supporting the football team from the country of your birth. Because that gets you more staunch points. Hate the SNP for even more staunch points.

In fact to be the best and most staunch rangers fan hate everything non rangers, non British.  Slag any new supporter group or young fan. Slag anything new and slag any new poster. Have a wee dick and loads of Internet points on rangers media.  A retro mobster  name helps somewhat as well.

Good luck!

Not really. Plenty of people want the international team to succeed. Myself included.

i do hate the snp though.