Scotland...septics international wing?

Accorrding to the currant bun journo David Friel Scotland are "celtic in spirit"  and all that is missing is the pre match cuddle in and then gave a assessment of every bheast player representing Schotland finishing off with talking about thumbs miss "not that it mattered as the celtic unbeaten run continued"

Wtf are these deluded bastards on? 

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

According to the wee clown the fronts sky's programme last night it was down to the celtic players and their 'not knowing when to give up' that scotland won last night, pathetic stuff.

Aye that the boy from.fulham came on and done what none of them could :lol:

There's a bit online in the Daily Record saying something about it being Scotland in name but Celtic in spirit.

I'll honestly never understand Rangers fans that can support that mob. Sorry I know that will annoy a couple of folk but it's the way I feel. Some things just genuinely baffle me and always will. 

It was the mis- placed passes  from  Brown and the open goal miss from thumb that made it a difficult game. Brown stamp on the opposition player warrants further action, that cunt's an embarrasment. All that the scum are bringing to the fold is that  they're alienating the majority of the support. Crowds have never been so low, Strachans found his level and It's no where near international or E.P.L  The shit-stirring  freak is ideally suited to the scum.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Why were they booing him, is he English or something? A tartan tranny was asked on the radio and he said it was because they were on their way oot the competition....aye right.

He is English so i'll go with that as the likely reason

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Why were they booing him, is he English or something? A tartan tranny was asked on the radio and he said it was because they were on their way oot the competition....aye right.

Because he didn't have any ties with Cet*c 

I caught ten minutes of the game last night... wasn't fussed about it.

The thing that stood out for me was the crowd - or lack of. International games (that are qualifiers) are meant to be packed out in my opinion. Meant to be the time where rival clubs are put aside and everyone is there en masse. 

Not here, though. Fuck em .

Just now, B1872 said:

This is just one of the many stories linking him to the tarriers due to his father. 

IMG_4327.PNG

sure cwood said when we were linked in thebsummer that we hadn't enquired as he knows Chris as he's his cousin and sure he said he's one of us.

no matter much anyway I spose