RANGERS 4 BEGGARS 0

eejay the dj

A certain team will possibly win, a soulless forgettable  league Championship this weekend .

Their win we know is pretty meaningless . They will celebrate it, like only beggars do .

It has been won since Christmas, but that won't stop them kidding on ,it's all dramatic with their crocodiles tears

One thing I love reminding the beggars . They will never have, what we have experienced these last 14 years .NEVER

4 glorious last day dramatic Sunday's . Done in style and never to be forgotten days, that we can all have in our hearts and heads for all time .

Just thought it was appropriate, to remind the obsessed that venture on here . And make a few bears smile,over and over again .

My good bluenose mate that originally done this video ,I'm certain won't mind me posting this .

He may acknowledge, I possibly inspired him to do this work of beauty . When I see this . How can it get any better fellow bears???

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A certain team will possibly win, a soulless forgettable  league Championship this weekend .

Their win we know is pretty meaningless . They will celebrate it, like only beggars do .

It has been won since Christmas, but that won't stop them kidding on ,it's all dramatic with their crocodiles tears

One thing I love reminding the beggars . They will never have, what we have experienced these last 14 years .NEVER

4 glorious last day dramatic Sunday's . Done in style and never to be forgotten days, that we can all have in our hearts and heads for all time .

Just thought it was appropriate, to remind the obsessed that venture on here . And make a few bears smile,over and over again .

My good bluenose mate that originally done this video ,I'm certain won't mind me posting this .

He may acknowledge, I possibly inspired him to do this work of beauty . When I see this . How can it get any better fellow bears???

Cheers for that mate great watch.

now let's get tore intae these bastards in the semi.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

Cheers for that mate great watch.

now let's get tore intae these bastards in the semi.

My pleasure . Can't take the credit away from our legend . What would be do without JS and his brilliant Vids

He is a genius at them . I still think ,this one is unbeatable

Maybe thrashing the scum in the semi may give him some new ideas

Any non-Rangers fans nosying in should watch the Helicopter Sunday videos over and over.

On that day, at the final whistle, our fans stormed onto the park happily and celebrated happily with our players and each other.

No abuse towards other fans. No physical abuse of other players. 

1 hour ago, julescotia said:

Not watched that in a good while, cheers eejay ... for the reminder, and the idea to start with.
My favourite too :thumbsup:

Classic mate . You do amazing stuff but this one was inspired .:bow:

And it's out there forever.

It is still well worth posting this once a year . There are always bears that have never seen it .

59 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Any non-Rangers fans nosying in should watch the Helicopter Sunday videos over and over.

On that day, at the final whistle, our fans stormed onto the park happily and celebrated happily with our players and each other.

No abuse towards other fans. No physical abuse of other players. 

To be fair mate . That was a little before the Hivs attached themselves to liewells Rhodents

And found a new found hatred towards us .

You are right though . We didn't feel the need to say gifuy to the HIVS fans

Never seen that video before. Absolutely great watch. Memories that will live with me forever. Wasn't at the Dunfermline game or at Easter road as I lived in Germany but was at Tannadice and Rugby Park. Both great days, like I said will live with me forever :UK:

1 hour ago, LiviGer said:

Never seen that video before. Absolutely great watch. Memories that will live with me forever. Wasn't at the Dunfermline game or at Easter road as I lived in Germany but was at Tannadice and Rugby Park. Both great days, like I said will live with me forever :UK:

You bet they will mate . For all the crap we have been through these last 5 years .

What would you rather have ?

4 mind blowing Championship wins, including first to 50 .World Record

Or there last 5 boring nothing default wins . They will jig around like it is an amazing feat at weekend

We know better . Deep down ,they know they can't have, what we have experienced

Tears streaming down my cheeks watching that. Brought back a lot of happy memories.

The Easter Rd title winning match, I was there with a mate who's no longer with us. He was always shouting "MIND MA GLASSES" whenever we scored. At Easter Rd he had his contact lenses in, to a game for the first time. Every time I see that Easter Rd game it reminds me of him, it was the last game we went to together. Gone but the memories will stay forever. WATP!!!

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Tears streaming down my cheeks watching that. Brought back a lot of happy memories.

The Easter Rd title winning match, I was there with a mate who's no longer with us. He was always shouting "MIND MA GLASSES" whenever we scored. At Easter Rd he had his contact lenses in, to a game for the first time. Every time I see that Easter Rd game it reminds me of him, it was the last game we went to together. Gone but the memories will stay forever. WATP!!!

That is a brilliant post mate ..

I always think of my father at that one .He passed months before this game 

I wasn't lucky enough to get ticket .So I was in the Courtyard in Hamilton 

I was in the bookies toilet adjacent  5mins before the end of the games ,saying wee prayer to my Dad " Give us the miracle Dad" I was muttering 

Went back into bar and then all beautiful bedlam was kicking off .

That is what this timeless video will do for many bears .Stirs all the great memories for us .

I only got the chance of the ticket because another mate didn't think it was worthwhile going, and I was in Edinburgh at the time. I remember there seemed to be more cheering at news of how things were going elsewhere. The Easter Rd result suited both teams, meaning the last few minutes were just passing the ball among the back four. Great times?

Great video thanks for reposting. It stirs up so many emotions.

Such good teams we had in the past compared with recent years

what a lot of work we still have ahead of us 

It's fucking brilliant being a Bear but these last 5 years have hurt so much. Can't wait until we do actually lift 55. 

Best thing about working in China is i wont have tae listen tae their shite.. Although was havin breakfast in the hotel this morning when Nicola Fish's face appeared on the tv... My Chinese colleague innocently asked  me why she wasnt in jail yet!.. Great question which i couldnae answer! 

:Scotland: