John Fleck

Fuck John Fleck.

Fuck him, Steven Davis, Steven Naismith, Kyle Lafferty, Jamie Ness and the rest. Fuck every single last one of them.

Edu and Bocanegra, for example - established international footballers at the time of our administration - departed with pride, dignity and respect.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/03/2017 at 1:31 PM, Copland bear said:

Was over hyped and pish then, and he's pish now..

We have as good if not better than him as it is and that takes some doing considering we are not exactly flying this season

Interested to know the CMs we have that are better than him?

10 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

How much have you seen of him recently?

Look I don't need to see him I saw him and never rated him.  You might think he is the new Messi or something but I would give a pass as I want better quality than John Fleck driving our midfield. 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Look I don't need to see him I saw him and never rated him.  You might think he is the new Messi or something but I would give a pass as I want better quality than John Fleck driving our midfield. 

Not sure how you can write a mid 20's player off you've not seen since they were mid-teens.  Plenty of examples of players improving as they mature and grow...

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Not sure how you can write a mid 20's player off you've not seen since they were mid-teens.  Plenty of examples of players improving as they mature and grow...

I just think bringing him back would be a bad move for us and probably a bad move for him.  He is better staying away from Glasgow as to many distractions.  

I really hope the boy works his way up and gets to a decent championship team,  am not anti John Fleck, Nothing would make me happier if he came back and turned it on for us and we won the league but I think we need better but what we need and what we get just now are two different things. 

18 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I just think bringing him back would be a bad move for us and probably a bad move for him.  He is better staying away from Glasgow as to many distractions.  

I really hope the boy works his way up and gets to a decent championship team,  am not anti John Fleck, Nothing would make me happier if he came back and turned it on for us and we won the league but I think we need better but what we need and what we get just now are two different things. 

The Blades are going to batter the Championship next year!

5 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

The Blades are going to batter the Championship next year!

It's a tough league and a lot of good teams  in it, plus the 3 who get relegated and get parachute payments.

If they avoid relegation then that will be a platform to build on. 

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's a tough league and a lot of good teams  in it, plus the 3 who get relegated and get parachute payments.

If they avoid relegation then that will be a platform to build on. 

Championship is probably the toughest league in Europe to get out of.

I'd hate to be in it looking to get to the prem :lol: seems they play shit loads of games too in short periods of time. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Championship is probably the toughest league in Europe to get out of.

I'd hate to be in it 

Just said to the wife celtic would not survive the premiership and would be fighting maybe for a play off place in the championship.  Us?  We would get relegated,  we would be lucky to get out of division 1 down there with this team. 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Just said to the wife celtic would not survive the premiership and would be fighting maybe for a play off place in the championship.  Us?  We would get relegated,  we would be lucky to get out of division 1 down there with this team. 

Yeah the tarriers would struggle to get out the Championship too. 

They wouldn't have the players they have now either as some moved just for CL football and the wages. 

I think to be a real success you need a good solid team of talented and experienced British players in the Championship.

It's a total dog fight and games coming thick and fast. Your average foreign technical player isn't going to thrive in that kind of environment bar the obvious exceptions. 

On 11/04/2017 at 10:33 AM, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Fuck John Fleck.

Fuck him, Steven Davis, Steven Naismith, Kyle Lafferty, Jamie Ness and the rest. Fuck every single last one of them.

Edu and Bocanegra, for example - established international footballers at the time of our administration - departed with pride, dignity and respect.

Bocanegra that stayed, went off on loan, turned down a permanent transfer back home until he received his full wage pay-off?

Yeah that was departing with pride, dignity and respect.

:huh:

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Very sensible argument you're making there mate. :huh:

On 04/04/2017 at 11:02 AM, Copland bear said:

Where?   He was meant to be the next big thing ffs, I never ever bought into his hype, average player at best and no better than say a Charlie Miller 

Charlie Miller was a phenomenal talent. 

Unfortunately his attitude with us was that of an absolute fud. Even now, he's no regrets as he says he was 'just a boy fae Castlemilk' - rotten attitude, and as a result never fulfilled half his enormous potential.