Rangers Strip Colour Combination

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers.htm

As you know we have had different colour combinations of the kit over the years, but what is your preference?

As the Shirt has always been blue with white shorts, the difference has been in the socks, from the traditional black with red turnovers, to red with white turnovers, all red, white with blue turnovers etc etc.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers.htm

As you know we have had different colour combinations of the kit over the years, but what is your preference?

As the Shirt has always been blue with white shorts, the difference has been in the socks, from the traditional black with red turnovers, to red with white turnovers, all red, white with blue turnovers etc etc.

I cannot see past the well known black socks with red turnovers, it's what makes our kit unique. I think it looks amazing.

No matter what folk say I do love that 1996 strip, although the collar pissed me off.

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I cannot see past the well known black socks with red turnovers, it's what makes our kit unique. I think it looks amazing.

No matter what folk say I do love that 1996 strip, although the collar pissed me off.

Agreed, think the completely red socks ruined the 2012 3rd division strip a bit. Black with red only.

The kits from 60 to 78 are the most iconic.

All this demand for Orange tops is just ridiculous. If they do it again it should only be allowed to be worn by members of OO or ABOD and should have the crest in crimson.

Sort the wheat out from the chaff.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

my favourite strip ever was this one. I must have been 10 or 11 when i got it. 

Im crying just looking at.

37408208_l.jpg

My favourite as well 8 year old still best away kit we have had