Messi has been banned for 4 international matches

JamieD

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Think there are a few on here that would join in mate.

Great player . Not my favourite my a long stretch

Definitely a great player but I'm the same mate, and by talking about some guys maw shows he's not this all round amazing person people think, some example for the kids 

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If that's what he said he's pretty much either called the ref a child of a whore or his kids children of a whore.

It isn't the first time Messi has shown himself to be a classless little cunt.

He's without doubt a wanker yet it's always Ronaldo you hear about being the bigger cunt, strange that. 

Just now, King Jela said:

He's without doubt a wanker yet it's always Ronaldo you hear about being the bigger cunt, strange that. 

Ronaldo doesn't play for Barca and thus doesn't benefit from the love in for them.

On pitch Ronaldo comes across as pretty arrogant however off it he seems like a great guy donating money to help fans of his who are sick including paying for treatment numerous times for cancer suffers etc.

Probably just jealousy at the end of the day.

Notice in the media Messi always gets painted out as an angel compared to Ronaldo who has always been viewed as a brat/primadonna type? But in reality Ronaldo does all his charity work and seems to care about a lot of things out with football and Messi is a tax dodging wee prick.

On 28/03/2017 at 9:46 PM, JamieD said:

The greatest club player ever likely to miss his last chance at the World Cup because an assistant ref can't take a bit of backchat. The game's gone :no:

Didn't realsie Dembele played for Argentina?

:mutley:

On 3/29/2017 at 4:29 PM, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If that's what he said he's pretty much either called the ref a child of a whore or his kids children of a whore.

I wasn't speculating on what Messi said; I was just making a general comment on the thread.

On 3/29/2017 at 4:47 AM, Mr Soprano said:

I'm sure it's Bolivia I read an article about playing their home games at high altitude.

On 3/29/2017 at 5:43 AM, bluedylan said:

Yeah it really is an unfair advantage

Bolivia did beat them 6-1 in La Paz but it was quite a few years ago now, wasn't the last game there. A lot of teams play to their home advantages here so is not unusual. Boliva and Ecuador both play at high altitude, here in Colombia we play the home games on the Caribbean coast at the humid heat of the day 3pm or 3:30pm kickoff and Brazil have played home games in Manaus in the humid jungle.