Not One Game

49 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The same tired arguments about the national team appear on a frequent basis around international weeks. Without wanting to be the BearsDen police, they rarely have nothing to do with Rangers and should be passed onto General Sports. I get it, many people on here want nothing to do Scotland but it often is just a chance to batter the SFA, tartan trannies and players from celtic. I'm not big fan of them either, however it has not a lot to with us.

My thread did, it was a thread showing the annoyance of feeling disconnected from our new boss and what he's doing at Rangers. It's not just a Scotland thing, it's what I feel I'm missing because of the Scotland thing and at the same time I have voiced my disillusionment regarding the national side.

7 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

My thread did, it was a thread showing the annoyance of feeling disconnected from our new boss and what he's doing at Rangers. It's not just a Scotland thing, it's what I feel I'm missing because of the Scotland thing and at the same time I have voiced my disillusionment regarding the national side.

Scotland are not the only country to have international breaks - you might find other countries do it as well - of course Scotland should be blamed for it and the only reason they did it this time was to make life more difficult for us Rangers fans!

:pipe: 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I raise you...

So hold on a minute 

you typed the name or nickname of this player into the internet. Scrolled through lots of them to find the one you liked, saved it, then posted into the bears den? 

boot yourself in the baws then ban yourself please. You are behaving like a taig. 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I've kind of lost interest in all football apart from Rangers and to a lesser extant Liverpool. 

I even strughle to sit through match of the day. 

That being said the break was probably the best timing ever as it gave the team time to settle into Pedro's new ways. 

Its Rangers that are extant despite the tarriers delusions.:happy:

Fuck Scotland the SFA and all those horrible bastards that play for them (you know what I mean), it's like a mini summer every time these fuckers get together to play in front of a few mentally ill Fifers, that coupled along with Strachan's horror tactics and all round incompetence and it's not difficult to see why attendances have plummeted.

23 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So hold on a minute 

you typed the name or nickname of this player into the internet. Scrolled through lots of them to find the one you liked, saved it, then posted into the bears den? 

boot yourself in the baws then ban yourself please. You are behaving like a taig. 

Took you longer to type that, than for me to post mine. 

Yawn

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Scotland are not the only country to have international breaks - you might find other countries do it as well - of course Scotland should be blamed for it and the only reason they did it this time was to make life more difficult for us Rangers fans!

:pipe: 

Is there no part of your brain that isn't under-performing?